Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

Noodle talking about being retarded when he argues Marco was Perospero level and Cracker can body King :kobeha:

Oda has never stated Kaido was WSC even in SBS he keeps saying "said to be"
Oda also never said Whitebeard was strongest man coming from his mouth.
Title are given by character in the story
Kaido is considered Strongest creature by one piece World and 1v1 bet on him.

But i guess referencing him as world strongest in the world in SBS
And talk about Kaido WSC when SBS question is about "Akainu stronger than my mom"
I still take that over some fan trying to debunk out of his asses for agenda purpose
:))))

Oda also never said Whitebeard was strongest man coming from his mouth.
Title are given by character in the story
Kaido is considered Strongest creature by one piece World and 1v1 bet on him.
WB's title is presented as a fact in a title box, stated as a fact by characters and also stated as a fact in his bio at the beginning of every volume.

Kaido's "title" isn't presented in a title box, isn't stated as a fact by characters and isn't stated as a fact in his bio either.

:josad:But I think Mihawk, Shanks, Akainu and Admirals are above kaido cause I wasn't impressed by his feats
Post automatically merged:

Kaido's awakening is his bulkier dragon looking hybrid form

Zoan awakening affects only their bodies
Kaido was just using "point" transformations like chopper. Unless the manga says it's awakening it's not awakening

This? The above part says that the way it's(the awakening) manifested different from paramecias. The part below says that their body gets abnormaly strong and their own personalities gets, hm how should i say it, weak(?) thin(?) well that.

Although this suggests monster point was awakening the entire time. Kureha even calls it "the devil fruit running wild"

Except akainu, the others have no masterpieces

Kaido was just using "point" transformations like chopper. Unless the manga says it's awakening it's not awakening

Although this suggests monster point was awakening the entire time. Kureha even calls it "the devil fruit running wild"
Chopper has the human df, if anything he shouldn't become dumber, the human part should be taking over not his reindeer part

Chopper has the human df, if anything he shouldn't become dumber, the human part should be taking over not his reindeer part
Reindeers aren't violent either. Maybe he has the hito hito no mi model yeti instead of base model or something. Or the human fruit is just a savage caveman type

This? The above part says that the way it's(the awakening) manifested different from paramecias. The part below says that their body gets abnormaly strong and their own personalities gets, hm how should i say it, weak(?) thin(?) well that.

Hmmm that might explain why Luffy’s personality was getting more Joyboy-esque
Zoan awakening can override the will of the user hence the Jailer beasts becoming like that
Maybe if one‘s will is not strong enough, the Zoan ”will” dominates the user’s

Kaido's awakening should've been his original hybrid form design, and it should've happened in Chapter 1047 instead of him just trying "harder" against Gear 5th.