Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

" >Zoan Awakenings are special since they do not alter the surroundings, but instead manifest by further altering the users appearance. "

So confirmed Awakening Kaido I guess (assuming this translation is legit).
And it was in an extra material like I said many times :milaugh:

P.S: it was implied in manga when Kaido explained what it meant to be awakened though.

talking about sexism means youre sexist. fucking moron lol. oh man yamato is sad because her country and upbringing were sexist. that must mean oda wants yamato to be sad and hes sexist.
Post automatically merged:

ive never been more confident that roo cant read
Said by the biggest clown on board, pushing theories that made no sense and getting clapped by actual Viz workers

sit down tool

Changes, in multiple sketches Yamato dislike being treated as a man unlike the manga, she also has a dialogue telling them not to call her young master(masculine title)
She was also taught that the former shogun is a bad guy and her dad and Orochi brought him to justice
In one sketch she’s also talking about destroying the kozuki clan and she should become the shogun
Omusubi looks like he was originally designed to be Kaido’s subordinate or something, as there’s a sketch of him calling Yamato “young master”
B..but worstgen told me that Yamato was a last minute addition like some fans said Katakuri was a last minute addiction on Orojackson