Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

B

Ballel

why are you people so obsessed with swords
That's a whole sub category of weebs, didn't you know that?
There's people who own multiple anime sword replicas and play around with them you know.

Some years ago I would watch a German YouTuber's anime sword unboxing videos — but for the comedic value.

The amount if sexual references he made was so damn cringe bc sheath is the same word as vagina in German:lawsigh:

why are you people so obsessed with swords
Swords in general have always fascinated many, but in one piece swords are in a way similar to devilfruit in that some have their own personalities and it takes an extremely high level of wielder to unlock their full potential (awakening/forging a black blade). With that being said I will add that swordsman Yamato would have been a terrible choice, oda made the right choice giving her kaidos weapon and fighting style.

That article is about academics and has little relevance when it comes to martial arts. This issue is quite simple, kaido has been undoubtedly yamatos strongest opponent and sparing partner, there is a bit of a zolo parallel here as well if you think about how zolo trained under mihawk and learned from him while staying committed to beating him. Also this is just an assumption but I would argue that kaido wanting his child to be strong was actually in his own twisted way training Yamato even if it was to an extreme level where failure or weakness could mean certain death.
Post automatically merged:

I agree, lots of people thought wano was supposed to be zoro's character arc with more backstory. I hope we at least get to see him visit ryumas grave and learn something about the shimotsuki after greenbull and before they leave wano
You miss the essential theme: learning is learning, academic or battle. Have you ever trained in a dojo? Optimal is different than inefficient barbaric methods.

You miss the essential theme: learning is learning, academic or battle. Have you ever trained in a dojo? Optimal is different than inefficient barbaric methods.
Lmao I'd rather smile and nod while you continue to act as if you know what you're talking about rather that waste time explaining my professional military career or my martial arts background to some random on the internet. Please continue to tell me I'm wrong for having a different perspective. Also elaborate on how those optimal training facilities in wano and the elite training staff would have been a better option than being forced to fight for your life against the world's strongest creature over and over again. Luckily he was her father and only wanted to make her stronger so he didn't actually kill her as long as she stayed. You can train in your comfy dojo all you want but there is a difference between training and the real thing, if you get too complacent knowing you're safe in your little dojo you don't retain the sense of life and death urgency and will often panic when faced with a real life and death scenario. But yes lots high-school or college kids memorize better in a relaxing environment....

Lmao I'd rather smile and nod while you continue to act as if you know what you're talking about rather that waste time explaining my professional military career or my martial arts background to some random on the internet. Please continue to tell me I'm wrong for having a different perspective. Also elaborate on how those optimal training facilities in wano and the elite training staff would have been a better option than being forced to fight for your life against the world's strongest creature over and over again. Luckily he was her father and only wanted to make her stronger so he didn't actually kill her as long as she stayed. You can train in your comfy dojo all you want but there is a difference between training and the real thing, if you get too complacent knowing you're safe in your little dojo you don't retain the sense of life and death urgency and will often panic when faced with a real life and death scenario. But yes lots high-school or college kids memorize better in a relaxing environment....
Exactly. Yamato believed, up till Chapter 986 at least, that Kaido would never really kill them