Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

It's just a cut scene. In chap 960 Denjirou went to buy a hotpot. In the cut scene we have Oden who was watching him and told him "Gahaha yeah you did it shitty brat!"
Denjirou: What you were watching? I've bought it, Oden's hotpot!! You'll eat right?
Oden: Yeah, i'll eat
Post automatically merged:

Hy Ivaannom! I'm interested in g5's color scheme regarding skin, hairs and clothes, if there are any information about the color scheme could you please let me know? Thank you kindly.
The only thing i've seen is that Oda had most likely decided from the beginning that it was going to be completely white

It's just a cut scene. In chap 960 Denjirou went to buy a hotpot. In the cut scene we have Oden who was watching him and told him "Gahaha yeah you did it shitty brat!"
Denjirou: What you were watching? I've bought it, Oden's hotpot!! You'll eat right?
Oden: Yeah, i'll eat

The only thing i've seen is that Oda had most likely decided from the beginning that it was going to be completely white
How about Luffy's eye? What do you think is the color, is it yellow or red like Sulong?

D

Deleted member 83

So it seems that here it talks about a demerit of the zoan's awakening. The problem is that i can't read shit. I don't even know who is drawn there to begin with. I mean i can read a few parts but, bruh

Looks like one of the elders to me
Zoan awakening has risks and paramecias don’t
And then mentioning Impel Down, being taken over by ??(can’t read probably animal)
Denjirou: What were you watching? I've bought it, Oden's hotpot!! Now you'll let me try your famous Oden right?!
Oden: Yeah, let’s eat!!
it’s more like this

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Looks like one of the elders to me
Zoan awakening has risks and paramecias don’t
And then mentioning Impel Down, being taken over by ??(can’t read probably animal)

it’s more like this
Dont you mean that the Impel Down zoan awakened guards were taken over by the Zoan's will?

There are more! Attention to big fishes

The strong people who build the era and the revolutionary army. Also a new high bounty is most likely to be born for the seven warlords who were abolished

kek no
The strong people and the revos? Ray mentioned in the same breath as Rocks, Oda being consistent. :myman:
Buggy, Boa and Mihawk and the mention of new high bounties... isn't this implying that Boa raped little Coby and Fujitora? :quest:

Last edited: