Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

Looks like one of the elders to me
Zoan awakening has risks and paramecias don’t
And then mentioning Impel Down, being taken over by ??(can’t read probably animal)

it’s more like this
Thanks! I knew the last part was wrong, the thing is that the sentence おでん食わせてくれるんだろ?after the word oden there is two lines that it was obviously not a dakuten so i thought it was the character に making the first line be "おでんに" but this sentence made no sense because i knew Denjirou was talking to Oden so i knew it was wrong and i thought i was misreading something but since i knew the sentence was something like that i completely ignored the grammer and put 'you'll eat it right' <- which btw the reason i put you is because i never thought the word "Oden" could be the food instead of the name lmao. Anyways my bad, and now the part kuou makes sense

Oh and now i've seen that the lines after the word oden is a quote mark " there is also another quote mark at the beginning of the sentence to basically make emphasis to the word oden

It basically says that if they make shanks run rampage he would be uncontrollable for them but since Shanks is not someone who would do something to the world so it's better to just watch without doing anything reckless.

It literally says that, even if i translate it from their pov it's just that, i just wrote it from a narrative(?) PoV because it's easier to put into words

She was not online.....
"He" btw. I just like to use waifus as profile pics and rarely use male characters so i know it can be confusing.

It basically says that if they make shanks run rampage he would be uncontrollable for them but since Shanks is not someone who would do something to the world so it's better to just watch without doing anything reckless.

It literally says that, even if i translate it from their pov it's just that, i just wrote it from a narrative(?) PoV because it's easier to put into words
thank you :)
It basically says that if they make shanks run rampage he would be uncontrollable for them
I love this man:christman:
:christnally::christnally::christnally::christnally:

Thanks! I knew the last part was wrong, the thing is that the sentence おでん食わせてくれるんだろ?after the word oden there is two lines that it was obviously not a dakuten so i thought it was the character に making the first line be "おでんに" but this sentence made no sense because i knew Denjirou was talking to Oden so i knew it was wrong and i thought i was misreading something but since i knew the sentence was something like that i completely ignored the grammer and put 'you'll eat it right' <- which btw the reason i put you is because i never thought the word "Oden" could be the food instead of the name lmao. Anyways my bad, and now the part kuou makes sense

Oh and now i've seen that the lines after the word oden is a quote mark " there is also another quote mark at the beginning of the sentence to basically make emphasis to the word oden

"He" btw. I just like to use waifus as profile pics and rarely use male characters so i know it can be confusing.
The last page.

What does it say???