Roe vs Wade Overturned?

i can't say if you dont or not since i can't hear your coworkers side of the story, only yours.
Still 1 day is not 5, a 5 day leave is 16% of every month of women not doing anything useful for the boss while the men are.
LOL it obviously wasn't passed yet so we don't know the details, and it says up to 5 days for severe cases.

Not all women will be off work for a week, you genius

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
LOL it obviously wasn't passed yet so we don't know the details, and it says up to 5 days for severe cases.

Not all women will be off work for a week, you genius
and who has the power of choosing how many days?
Either way women are still working less since men dont have this same privilege

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
IDK what the issue is. If guys want extra vacation days to be compensated, it's up to all of'em in Spain to push for it like I'm sure women were pushing for Mensuration Leave.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
IDK what the issue is. If guys want extra vacation days to be compensated, it's up to all of'em in Spain to push for it like I'm sure women were pushing for Mensuration Leave.
the problem isn't more compensated days for men, the problem is bosses having a reason to hire women with this day many paid days off.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
and who has the power of choosing how many days?
Either way women are still working less since men dont have this same privilege
It's a necessity, not a privilege IMO. Even we, men, wouldn't wanna work if we're getting cramps. I'd say it'd be cool if men get compensated for working more or we could just brush it off as a small price we need to pay for having an advantage over women.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Just her to remind u that :milaugh:

Y'all get all the damn privileges in the whole world but gonna cry over some off days where some women can't do anything bc they almost dying of pain?
Thanks for the reminder. What are there privileges that men get? Getting openly trashed and still not getting any support from the onlookers? Imagine if a man said the same thing that you've said about women.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I would rather defend "this", as you call it

than people that like to call themselves "pro-life" yet kill women for getting abortions or not spend their entire lives being baby making machines for ugly old man
that's funny and all but i would love a quote from anyone on this thread defending people who kill women
Post automatically merged:

Nope. I'm saying it doesn't matter if you hire a man or woman. Get with the times faster
yes it really doesn't matter, but when men work more then it does

I

Indigo

that's funny and all but i would love a quote from anyone on this thread defending people who kill women
this discussion obviously isn't contained in a simple thread

the Pro-Life movement isn't being lead / represented by the people in this thread

i've seen the people that are part of both groups and their intentions with having regulations or not against abortions

to me it's pretty clear who has better intentions

Thanks for the reminder. What are there privileges that men get? Getting openly trashed and still not getting any support from the onlookers? Imagine if a man said the same thing that you've said about women.
Looool men say far worse things anout women, shame them, harass them, abuse them, think they can decide their life and what they do with their bodies but aww the moment someone throw a men are trash joke it hurts yall that much :josad:

I guess if the shoes fits 🤷

And about the privileges i really don't wanna touch that subject :suresure:

I

Indigo

I can tell you one privilege right at the top of my head

I can walk around the street using fucking shorts and without a shirt, nobody would even say anything

women can't even walk the streets with a fucking suit on, and they will be cat called to death and fear getting raped constantly

I can walk around feeling sacred about getting murdered or robbed, but raped? doesn't even cross my mind