Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
The concurring opinion by Justice Thomas says in the future the court should also reconsider rulings that protected contraception, same-sex relationships, and same-sex marriage.

Lmaoooo time to take away liberties. Such nice people

B

Ballel

The concurring opinion by Justice Thomas says in the future the court should also reconsider rulings that protected contraception, same-sex relationships, and same-sex marriage.

Lmaoooo time to take away liberties. Such nice people
Welcome back to the dark ages guys!

I legit own a gun and I don't feel a need to own 5 of those. One is plenty enough if you know what you are doing with it

Getting more than one either makes you insecure or a collector
That is just a subjective opinion.
Collection or a hobby, people like you bring them to a shooting range, it's also sport...
There's alot more to it that just owning one and being good with that and just collecting .
Thanks once again for proving me right.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Collection or a hobby, people like you bring them to a shooting range, it's also sport...
There's alot more to it that just owning one and being good with that and just collecting .
I legit said

You are either insecure
or
You are a collector

Any person that buy more than 1 gun for protection is insecure, insecure in their ability to protect themselves with a single gun because of lack of skills with it

My country had a war 30 years ago and all veterans, people of 5 years of war experience only have 1 gun, there is no need for more, especially not an AR15 with all add-ons

The more guns you need for protection - the more insecure you are

B

Ballel

I'll be dead honest.
Had I been born and grown up in the US with a deep state corrupted insane cult government, a police force that could barge in my home at any given moment and restrain me for the small possibility I might carry 1 micro gram of drugs on my body and with a law such as the patriot act.....

fuck it, I'd have a fucking arsenal. I'd be some extreme prepper and build my guns with a fucking 3d printer in order to avoid having that serial number.