Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Weirdly, gives a different feeling

When i drink i always drink for a reason. A nice glass of whiskey with 2 ice cubes is like a zen moment to me. I sit back in my chair, sip it while listening to some good music

But if you drink for taste, you do enjoy it, but not in a 'spiritual' level

Anyone can get drunk
But not anyone can drink

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You’re unirinically advocated for genovide
Shut the fuck up :gonope:
All women should have the right to safe and legal abortions, and women of color specifically should receive a much higher quality of healthcare overall instead of having to rely on a majority of white male doctors who dismiss them and commercial insurers that guarantee they can’t afford what they need; anything short of totally equal levels of care and funding is inexcusable. If you wanna accuse me of some bullshit like this, at least get the facts on where I stand.

This is fake news
https://www.factcheck.org/2022/04/california-not-poised-to-legalize-infanticide/

the fact that its from a site called "california family council" should be enough to indicate these people have an agenda.

The purpose of the law was to prevent women from being unduly harassed by law enforcement for the natural death of their babies. The wording in the earlier versions of the bill caused confusion, so they later amended it to make it abundantly clear the intent. It only applies to babies that die naturally, not ones that are murdered.

Shut the fuck up :gonope:
All women should have the right to safe and legal abortions, and women of color specifically should receive a much higher quality of healthcare overall instead of having to rely on a majority of white male doctors who dismiss them and commercial insurers that guarantee they can’t afford what they need; anything short of totally equal levels of care and funding is inexcusable. If you wanna accuse me of some bullshit like this, at least get the facts on where I stand.
Lmao least racist liberal