Roe vs Wade Overturned?

A foetus is not even sentient till 28 to 30th week of pregnancy. It is just a bunch of cells. But even after that time period, abortion should be allowed under special conditions. Because the child is depending on woman’s body for sustenance, it is woman’s body which is going through change. At the end of the day, the decision should be between a woman and her doctor, not some oldies who are driven by their pathetic religious ideals.

my evil piece of shit scumbag governor literally cares more about this subhuman parasite than actual children
The lives of subhuman parasites are so important that 11 year old rape victims need to carry them to term. But they aren't important enough to where we need to regulate guns to keep them safe.

This bastard couldn't even raise the age to buy AR-15s to 21 after an 18 year old shot up an elementary school and killed 21 people. But no, "muh children" are so important that we need to send doctors to prison for life for performing abortions.

This is why I say the republican party is the party of evil. Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Ted Cruz, and literally all of the texas leadership are actual demons.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The problem in countries like Germany is that it's forced on everyone. You need special documents with assistance by a doctor/health professional where you specify in which cases you don't want life support for yourself. And you have to be VERY specific about any possible causes/conditions that might put you in a comatose state.

The problem is that most people here don't have such a document nor does your average doctor have any interest in providing you with the necessary medical information.
:seriously:

Force it on everyone but don't give them the chance to do it. So practical

my evil piece of shit scumbag governor literally cares more about this subhuman parasite than actual children
The lives of subhuman parasites are so important that 11 year old rape victims need to carry them to term. But they aren't important enough to where we need to regulate guns to keep them safe.

This bastard couldn't even raise the age to buy AR-15s to 21 after an 18 year old shot up an elementary school and killed 21 people. But no, "muh children" are so important that we need to send doctors to prison for life for performing abortions.

This is why I say the republican party is the party of evil. Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Ted Cruz, and literally all of the texas leadership are actual demons.
ok. fuck your governor then.

people still refer to it as "baby". :kayneshrug:

the democrats have the house and the senate. They need to overturn the filibuster and codify roe v wade into law.
the democrats have a slight majority

getting rid of the filibuster is extremely short sighted, the republicans will hold both house and senate at some point(likely soon), do you want them to just pass through any law they want?

Anyways I agree that they should've looked into passing some abortion protections, but even amongst democrats there's a divide on that.

They want to ban contraceptives??:kobeha:
That's a bad joke right
I believe Clarence Thomas said the court should reconsider Griswold v connecticut
Post automatically merged:

This thread is actually ungodly embarrassing. Imagine being on the right and reading one piece. Holy fuck LOL
Donald trump literally looks like charloss with orange skin and blonde hair