Current Events Roger doesnt say Scopper is his "best man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano is going great for zoro. This is not Sanji in whole cake island lmfaooo the trolling doesn’t work on zoro he’s getting hype and feats Sanjis trash brah
Nah, been trash for him and Sanji has a great arc in WCI and continues as he upstage Zoro again by fighting and beating legit threats while Zoro is stuck fainting to fodders and can't beat any serious opponent at all.

Nice trolling, come back when Zoro isn't fainting bad to nerfer and fox who he can't even beat XD.
Post automatically merged:

Since when am Incharge of random people on the Internet... If you feel offended about what people say then don't pull me into it

I just give people FACTS
Your doing it right now by coming after me and others. If you got time to talk to me, talk to them if your posting now. Your making your post look hypocritical man.

Your doing it right now by coming after me and others
All I've done is CORRECT YOU.... Again look through every single thing I've replied to you, I JUST CORRECT YOU ON THE POINT OF THE THREAD... thats all... I have made no argument or statement regarding Scopper or Sanji or Crocus or anything... All I've done is correct you on the FACT that ROGER DID NOT SAY THAT SCOPPER WAS ONE OF HIS "BEST MEN"

NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

All I've done is CORRECT YOU.... Again look through every single thing I've replied to you, I JUST CORRECT YOU ON THE POINT OF THE THREAD... thats all... I have made no argument or statement regarding Scopper or Sanji or Crocus or anything... All I've done is correct you on the FACT that ROGER DID NOT SAY THAT SCOPPER WAS ONE OF HIS "BEST MEN"

NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS
Then correct the others then going after those biasedly man. Your losing argument again here if you don't try to push it if it's not about that.

Then correct the others then going after those biasedly man. Your losing argument again here if you don't try to push it if it's not about that.
Don't you understand the difference between facts and opinions?

I can't start arguing about opinions because who cares... they are just opinions... What I can argue about are the facts

For example.
Zoro passed out from hunger as shown in he very panel of him passing out with A stomach grumbling SFX in that very panel. THIS IS A FACT. vs Zoro is either too strong or too weak to have passed out from four days of hunger and his potrayal doesn't match that. THIS IS AN OPINION

OR

ROGER DID NOT SAY SCOPPER IS HIS BEST MAN. That's a fact... Scopper is the third strongest or second strongest or Crocus is the second stronger based on potrayal. ALL THAT IS OPINIONS WHICH I DON'T CARE ABOUT

So I will stick with correcting FACTS and you can continue arguing about your opinions without my intervention

Tbh how does standing around rayleigh prove gabban is close to him ??
They stood next to each other but when oden was attacking,gabban asked rayleigh if they were to attack which proves gabban's inferiority to rayleigh.
If you also compare their relationship with their captain,it is pretty obvious rayleigh is far closer to roger than gabban.While rayleigh calls roger by his name,gabban calls roger "captain".
If you also look at last chapter,gabban was talking shit about oden while rayleigh wasn't shown doing such things,showing how he understands his captain's feelings towards oden showing again who is closer to roger.
Roger and rayleigh were also shown holding hiyori and momonosuke showing again who are the most important of the roger pirates.
Also,i never really understood the metal theme aroung gabban.His name is scopper not "copper" so no metal theme.
Even if we were to assume there is a metal theme,after gold and silver we have bronze not copper.
So in conclusion:nothing indicates gabban and rayleigh are any close,be it strengthwise,hierachywise or in their relationship with roger.

You see desperation of them trying to denied this, huh?

Don't you understand the difference between facts and opinions?

I can't start arguing about opinions because who cares... they are just opinions... What I can argue about are the facts

For example.
Zoro passed out from hunger as shown in he very panel of him passing out with A stomach grumbling SFX in that very panel. THIS IS A FACT. vs Zoro is either too strong or too weak to have passed out from four days of hunger and his potrayal doesn't match that. THIS IS AN OPINION

OR

ROGER DID NOT SAY SCOPPER IS HIS BEST MAN. That's a fact... Scopper is the third strongest or second strongest or Crocus is the second stronger based on potrayal. ALL THAT IS OPINIONS WHICH I DON'T CARE ABOUT

So I will stick with correcting FACTS and you can continue arguing about your opinions without my intervention
Dude, I am only see your biased logic happening and you ignoring true canon facts as you keep saying that. Give me Zoro of any of his past fights hunger problems are main reason he can go down cause he went down many times and it was never about hunger. Your ignoring canon facts for headcannon ideals which isn't true at all.

It also doesn't make sense as Zoro never mention anything about hunger after he wakes up and just he failed because his skill are lacking, never for the former at all. Again, action and what he said doesn't match it was all hunger's fault and your ignoring that clearly.

Then why are you coming at me only if you want get point across. Never mention much on Crocus except your side, so stop coming on biased side and go after your own friends if you truly are an 'unbiased' figure :kayneshrug:.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You see desperation of them trying to denied this, huh?

Dude, I am only see your biased logic happening and you ignoring true canon facts as you keep saying that. Give me Zoro of any of his past fights hunger problems are main reason he can go down cause he went down many times and it was never about hunger. Your ignoring canon facts for headcannon ideals which isn't true at all.

It also doesn't make sense as Zoro never mention anything about hunger after he wakes up and just he failed because his skill are lacking, never for the former at all. Again, action and what he said doesn't match it was all hunger's fault and your ignoring that clearly.

Then why are you coming at me only if you want get point across. Never mention much on Crocus except your side, so stop coming on biased side and go after your own friends if you truly are an 'unbiased' figure :kayneshrug:.
He literally asks hiyori for something to eat as he jumps in to fight killer.

Tbh how does standing around rayleigh prove gabban is close to him ??
They stood next to each other but when oden was attacking,gabban asked rayleigh if they were to attack which proves gabban's inferiority to rayleigh.
If you also compare their relationship with their captain,it is pretty obvious rayleigh is far closer to roger than gabban.While rayleigh calls roger by his name,gabban calls roger "captain".
If you also look at last chapter,gabban was talking shit about oden while rayleigh wasn't shown doing such things,showing how he understands his captain's feelings towards oden showing again who is closer to roger.
Roger and rayleigh were also shown holding hiyori and momonosuke showing again who are the most important of the roger pirates.
Also,i never really understood the metal theme aroung gabban.His name is scopper not "copper" so no metal theme.
Even if we were to assume there is a metal theme,after gold and silver we have bronze not copper.
So in conclusion:nothing indicates gabban and rayleigh are any close,be it strengthwise,hierachywise or in their relationship with roger.
You can ask Zoro fans as they learn that Crocus is strongest next to Roger by how he was position last week's chapter only for them to backdown after portrayal was given higher on Gaban and Crocus didn't do much at all. Though it's pretty clear Gaban and Rayleigh are his top men overall as it keep pushing forward on that especially how both lead to attacking enemy side as well.

He literally asks hiyori for something to eat as he jumps in to fight killer.
Natural thing to do after you wake up and your hungry. That's everyone, not Zoro thing. He never stated he lost to hunger and never make it that it was source of his power like Luffy when he needs food. If you guys can't admit fault, your trying to make him like Luffy when it comes to hunger.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

@Haoshoku im trying bro. But this shits testing me right now.
You can ask Zoro-Brainers as they learn that Crocus is strongest next to Roger by how he was position last week's chapter only for them to backdown after portrayal was given higher on Gaban and Crocus didn't do much at all. Though it's pretty clear Gaban and Rayleigh are his top men overall as it keep pushing forward on that especially how both lead to attacking enemy side as well.

Ikr? You got learn to take a break from computer, man. Go outside, try to get laid, don't be toxic, learn to smell fresh air, get a life, get a job, etc.. Anything to help you be less of an 'whatever you are' right now :goyea:.

Natural thing to do after you wake up and your hungry. That's everyone, not Zoro thing. He never stated he lost to hunger and never make it that it was source of his power like Luffy when he needs food. If you guys can't admit fault, your making yourself look like idiots trying to make him like Luffy when it comes to hunger.
I dont know if youre illiterate but read what i said again. I never mentioned when he woke up. I clearly said before.

HA001

That be you guys as many are making fun of you for making this insecurity thread after failing with Crocus Bet poorly. Learn to take your Ls than whine and compain of being wrong.
Whats crocus got to do with anything
Ill explain to your level of comprehension so you may understand.
THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD STATES AT NO POINT DOES ROGER SAY SCOPPER IS HIS BEST MAN.
THAT WAS A MISTRANSLATION
THIS IS A FACT
YOU CANNOT ARGUE AGAINST FACTS
your opinion has no bearing on this.

Jeez!
I left the thread while people were discussing. Now people are fighting Lol
Bring me a popcorn
I mean, gold silver and copper naming scheme is kinda speaks for itself.

unless there are someone with bronze, scopper is #3 of the crew.
For real
You know what I noticed as well?
That all three names have one letter that does not belong

(Gol) D.
(Silver) S (I re-checked the name, there is an S)

S (Copper)

Also, ironically, the "S" letter with Rayleigh sits on the right (as right hand man) while with Scopper it sits on the left side (as left hand of Roger)

I know this is probably NOT Oda's intention Lol, I just think it's ironically awesome

Fixed it for you :cheers:.

Whats crocus got to do with anything
Ill explain to your level of comprehension so you may understand.
THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD STATES AT NO POINT DOES ROGER SAY SCOPPER IS HIS BEST MAN.
THAT WAS A MISTRANSLATION
THIS IS A FACT
YOU CANNOT ARGUE AGAINST FACTS
your opinion has no bearing on this.
Stop talking then Crocus over Gaban then as you keep hurting your argument if just translations only.

H

Haoshoku

:sticky:
This thread has really gone off course for nearly half of its pages with nothing but Zoro vs Sanji nonsense (gotta love that) and personal attacks, which warnings have been issued for. There’s no reason to keep this thread open anymore, if you want to continue to discuss Scopper Gaban then this thread will be the place to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.