Current Events Roger doesnt say Scopper is his "best man"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger's Sanji. Roger is the captain, Ray the vice and now finally we have some light on the poor Scopper who was always left in a corner until now. That and gol d., silver and (s)copper. Third strongest and third in charge probably.

Roger DOES NOT say this
Translations are pushing it appearing more than one website, so highly doubt it. You guys are just invading from taking your L about situation last week where you bank on so much Crocus over Gaban and now you have to eat your own words. Plus even if translations is not same on every one, visible interactions and situation at hand put them at top of Roger's 'best men'. They were the ones who even said start attacking together and everyone follow.

You guys are grasping at straws and can't admit your faults. Either take your loss in his debate or look stupid the more you keep trying to force what Goda push heavily clear on how he feels about Gaban with Rayleigh to Roger's crew.
Post automatically merged:

Why must every Rayleigh and Scopper thread be a hidden Z vs S thread ?

It's annoying in the end.
Cause Zoro-Brainers got so much insecurity that they need to force they are 'right' (Which never) about what they push even despite they lost badly this chapter on Gaban's position and now trying to force their headcannon is 'correct' despite obvious position how Goda and Roger sees Gaban in the end. They can't stand their 'idol's parallel' put in such a position. They now even pushing Zoro will overcome Roger and be PK lvl like Luffy based on sword factor which is hella stupid than Crocus thing XD.

seems like blokes didnt read the title of your thread.
They have concocted their own narrative

In hindsight , you shouldnt have made this a thread on its own. got so many panties in a bunch. you didnt say scopper wasnt third strongest or crocus was. all that was stated was a fact.
I see you guys in first post stating Crocus over Gaban and stating he isn't an 'best men' for Roger. Please learn to post what you meant in title than preaching again that Gaban isn't up there. Your wording doesn't match what your 'trying' to say. You guys got learn to understand difference of what you post and what you title on.

Chopper is an underrated folk
He is, he should be much stronger than Zoro now as he can tank an Yonko and Zoro can't tank an nerf pleasure.

I checked the official RAWS in Japanese... ROGER DOES NOT SAY IT
Translations always have similar definition though and he still see them up there. Saying it or not, portrayal is there and it hurts more, so again you guys are in denial to not think Gaban isn't top-tier. You can't admit your wrong and your trying to dodge from the canon truth as always.

I don't care about your opinion... I'm saying ROGER DOES NOT SAY THIS... That's all... thats what this thread is... I'm correcting something wrong in the scanlations... That's all.. I've had this very argument WITH YOU about the official telling A FACT but then you running with a wrong scanlation for example with Zoro passing out from hunger IS A FACT in the official while everyone INCLUDING YOU want your opinions and wrong translations to be correct

So no, I don't care what else you think happens, I'm just stating a fact that ROGER DOES NOT SAY THIS.

I don't care about your opinion... I'm saying ROGER DOES NOT SAY THIS... That's all... thats what this thread is... I'm correcting something wrong in the scanlations... That's all.. I've had this very argument WITH YOU about the official telling A FACT but then you running with a wrong scanlation for example with Zoro passing out from hunger IS A FACT in the official while everyone INCLUDING YOU want your opinions and wrong translations to be correct

So no, I don't care what else you think happens, I'm just stating a fact that ROGER DOES NOT SAY THIS.
Then why you guys posting in first chapter saying Crocus over Gaban and Gaban isn't top tier if it's not about that and about translations? Don't post shit like that if your talking only about translations-wise as it makes your argument looks weak as hell on it's only about translations.

No it isn't. If it was hunger, it be pointed out Zoro was very hungry and he would lost to that. Zoro admits it was his fault, not hunger,. He isn't Luffy. Learn to accept that Wano isn't going way you want for Zoro and once again you can't admit your Ls given to you in the end. Visible actions shows more on what's going on what happen especially context doesn't make sense it was hunger and pow

Then why you guys posting in first chapter saying Crocus over Gaban and Gaban isn't top tier if it's not about that and about translations? Don't post shit like that if your talking only about translations-wise as it makes your argument looks weak as hell on it's only about translations.

No it isn't. If it was hunger, it be pointed out Zoro was very hungry and he would lost to that. Zoro admits it was his fault, not hunger,. He isn't Luffy. Learn to accept that Wano isn't going way you want for Zoro and once again you can't admit your Ls given to you in the end. Visible actions shows more on what's going on what happen especially context doesn't make sense it was hunger and pow
Wano is going great for zoro. This is not Sanji in whole cake island lmfaooo the trolling doesn’t work on zoro he’s getting hype and feats Sanjis trash brah

I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING... I just said ROGER DID NOT SAY THIS... Go over everything I said in this thread... I just said ROGER DID NOT SAY THIS
Then why don't you stop your 'friends' on bashing Gaban and talk about translations if that is main talk here. Instead of going after others who just responding back to their posts to correct them.

That's not a stomach sound, sounds more like coughing from his injuries since he is bleeding out. Again it's your mindset, not headcannon and Zoro having hunger issues never affect him in a fight. He didn't have anything when facing Pica for hours, but now he does facing these two he should be stronger against, but shown he truly isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.