Powers & Abilities Roger isn’t a swordsman

It was stated in the novel, you should already know this.
Mihawk only stopped fighting Shanks after Shanks lost an arm and that was 12 or so years ago, this has been seriously implied in the manga, SBS, data books and vivre cards.

You are being dishonest and or delusional again, Shanks is a world noble who was raised by Roger thats it, there is nothing else, any other thing is all in your head.
He is only going after the one Piece because he thinks Teach and Luffy cant beat him, he doesnt know that the person who can crush him is also going to help Buggy get it.
I don't read non-canon material, I only read the manga.

Heavily implied, said by the same crowd that would die on the hill of ZKK.
Let's say it speculation.
Dishonest about what?

Roger > Mihawk

So Roger is a stronger character

And he doesn’t have a black blade

So there is an error somewhere
Roger was never stated to be the strongest swordsman, the strongest pirate, man, creature, nada. he's a swordsman that became pk, him becoming pk, didn't put him above the competition. Now we have a character like Mihawk with the goal of being the strongest with the sword, and as we see, many top tiers(roger) uses a sword. And Mihawk achieved his goal. Having the black blade why others don't, its oda way, to let us know who's top dog.

I don't read non-canon material, I only read the manga.

Heavily implied, said by the same crowd that would die on the hill of ZKK.
Let's say it speculation.
Dishonest about what?
the same manga that gave you multiple swordman categories?

Dont remember being part of the ZKK crowd, but its always funny when the idiotic are exposed they go back to retarded claims LOL
Mihawk stopped fighting Shanks because he lost an arm, this is factual, but its OK for you to think its speculation since you have a comprehension problem regarding the flow of this manga. I mean you up hear claiming last time Mihawk fought Shanks was back at Rogers execution LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You are clearly delusional and have an unhealthy fixation on imaginary Shanks plot lines and sword categories

the same manga that gave you multiple swordman categories?

Dont remember being part of the ZKK crowd, but its always funny when the idiotic are exposed they go back to retarded claims LOL
Mihawk stopped fighting Shanks because he lost an arm, this is factual, but its OK for you to think its speculation since you have a comprehension problem regarding the flow of this manga. I mean you up hear claiming last time Mihawk fought Shanks was back at Rogers execution LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You are clearly delusional and have an unhealthy fixation on imaginary Shanks plot lines and sword categories
?
I just said that not all swordmen have the dream of becoming WSS.
Are you deranged?

tI mean you up hear claiming last time Mihawk fought Shanks was back at Rogers execution
Where?

?
I just said that not all swordmen have the dream of becoming WSS.
Are you deranged?
Shanks clearly did before losing an arm!
You are off your rocker thats why you think that, go take your meds, you have been saying some mad shit all day

And given that Oda himself doesn't tell us who won that fight 22 years ago, now 24, we don't even know what Mihawk did to get his title. And probably neither Oda doesn.

Shanks clearly did before losing an arm!
You are off your rocker thats why you think that, go take your meds, you have been saying some mad shit all day
24 years ago is when Mihawk and Shanks had their duel, my brother. As you know, stated in the manga.
The only canon duel that they had.

And also, clearly it's never stated that Shanks wanted to be WSS, but feel free to post it, again.
Otherwise, the one doing speculation, is you.

24 years ago is when Mihawk and Shanks had their duel, my brother. As you know, stated in the manga.
The only canon duel that they had.
prove it
show it
refer me to the point in the story where this is stated

let me gues its from the same chapter that told you about swordsman categories

And also, clearly it's never stated that Shanks wanted to be WSS, but feel free to post it, again.
Otherwise, the one doing speculation, is you.
Shanks sought out Mihawk or duels and his fights against Mihawk made Shanks famous, as stated in the novel but it seems you dont know the meaning of speculation and fact thats why you are making this retarded claims and presenting them as fact :milaugh:

That's the only duel mentioned in the manga, and if they had fought any time after, why would WB mention only the one 24 years before?
panels

prove it
show it
refer me to the point in the story where this is stated

let me gues its from the same chapter that told you about swordsman categories

Shanks sought out Mihawk or duels and his fights against Mihawk made Shanks famous, as stated in the novel but it seems you dont know the meaning of speculation and fact thats why you are making this retarded claims and presenting them as fact :milaugh:

panels
WB says that. Is the manga not enough for you? Or you have to keep saying stuff when proved wrong?

The novel is non canon.

Wait I'm retarded
I realise that he means 22 years since roger died, not since that duel.
Lol i am retarded.

WB says that. Is the manga not enough for you? Or you have to keep saying stuff when proved wrong?

The novel is non canon.

Wait I'm retarded
I realise that he means 22 years since roger died, not since that duel.
Lol i am retarded.
:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:you clearly suffer from reading comprehension dont you
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:you clearly suffer from reading comprehension dont you
Yeah made huge mistake there lol.
Still you have to show me where Shanks said he wants to be WSS now.
And even if it wasn't 24 years ago, the duel is clearly stated to be 1 in that page. Not like you said, Shanks repeatedly going after mihawk.

Yeah made huge mistake there lol.
Still you have to show me where Shanks said he wants to be WSS now.
And even if it wasn't 24 years ago, the duel is clearly stated to be 1 in that page. Not like you said, Shanks repeatedly going after mihawk.
LOL
I already told you its made clear in the novel that Shanks challenged Mihawk
You didnt read properly again, Whitebeard says you and hawkeyes duels used to shake the GL, it was more than 1 duel, even the novel tells us they fought each other for many years leading to Shanks becoming famous.

Go and sleep my guy, you cant win this, you are using headcanons to try and disprove canonical facts, you lost!

Sure

Post a place where it is stated that Roger is a swordsman