Powers & Abilities Roger isn’t a swordsman

So shanks is gonna fight with a sword and haki and mihawk is gonna fight with a sword and haki

🤡
They are pushing agendas about special blades special eyes lmao, Shanks is definitely carrying a supreme grade meito himself it's not Mihawk fault he couldn't forge it into a kokuto. They deluded themselves into believing haki is only exclusive to shanks despite zoro hakiman journey throughout entire post time skip

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah but they won’t be carbon copies of each other both focusing and different things and abilities
So like any swordsmen then lmfao
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand if you guys don't read.
Odens biggest thing was breaking out of his way of life a whole ass adventure.
Still a swordsman
Shanks has no excuse.

HA001

If it comes it comes, if not I'll admit I was wrong but like I said I'm sure it's coming.
:kayneshrug:

Because it's the easiest way to keep Mihawks hype relevant. He is the single Top Tier that will never get a fight before he faces Zoro, Shanks has them so by transferring his hype and feats to Mihawk that's taken care off.
It only transfers if Shanks is a swordsman tho.
If he said this is mihawk his sword skill is even greater than yonko kaido. It would have 0 weight kiku has that.
Not only does shanks need to be a swordsman. He needs to be an extremely strong one for that statement to work

It only transfers if Shanks is a swordsman tho.
If he said this is mihawk his sword skill is even greater than yonko kaido. It would have 0 weight kiku has that.
Not only does shanks need to be a swordsman. He needs to be an extremely strong one for that statement to work
No. They have a rivalry. They're portrayed to be nigh equals in strength because of their past fights, nowhere was it ever stated that they fought for the title of WSS.

That Mihawk ~ Shanks is clear. The question is whether Mihawk holding the title puts him clean above Shanks.

HA001

No. They have a rivalry. They're portrayed to be nigh equals in strength because of their past fights, nowhere was it ever stated that they fought for the title of WSS.

That Mihawk ~ Shanks is clear. The question is whether Mihawk holding the title puts him clean above Shanks.
No the statement wasn't mihawk is superior to shanks 12 years ago. That's not what branew said. It said he's superior to even YONKO shanks

He didn't fight only with his sword
Roger picked up Ace when he was already a pirate
So before that what did he use to fight with?

I guess BM is a swordsman since she fights with a sword for 20+ years
Oh yeah King should be a swordsman too
With another sword? Lol. You should ask Oda.

What I know is what I wrote, when Roger will show other named moves other than sword moves or other powers like BM, maybe we could confront the two.

HA001

I guess but it really comes down to what it means to be a swordsman in one piece.

Could shanks be just as much of a swordsman as mihawk? Yeah
At the same time thinking there’s 100% no chance oda will possibly make shanks an exception in some way or another is cap. Especially considering how much he loves shanks and luffy
There's no chance. You're just sad and desperate.
Zoro and shanks using acoc is identical

Anyway,

This thread is about Roger not Shanks vs Mihawk
I know you're arguing whether they were duels or not. Yes they obviously were.

I'm just saying that that specific translation dispels the notion that WB considers the duels between Shanks and Mihawk as legendary.
WB never considered those duels to be legends
He says "MANY consider them legends bit to my ears, they are still fresh as new"
WB never said it is legendary duels