Powers & Abilities Roger isn’t a swordsman

King is a killing machine as stated. He uses any means possible to kill his oponnent.
Rigged Sword, spikes, punch, kicks etc.

Roger and Shanks have never shown any of that. Their fighting style is swordsmanship.
King uses a sword as his main weapon
He doesn't have another weapon
wB has one weapon : bisento

Doesn't matter if it's rigged or not

This is tha dumbest shit ever man, so because Roger wasn’t a swordsman his entire life he’s not a swordsman? Smh

And for tha 8,009,000,000th time. Roger is dead why is he being brought up in discussions bout Kiabwks strength? How strong he is or what fighting style he used has absolutely nothing to do with Mihawk currently
It's their last ditch effort to push Zoro out of the top 5 eos race. Coz at this rate, Zoro might even end up top 1. Lol

Unknowledgeable People cant be beaten in a Debate or Discussion cause they will never notice that they are wrong. We are wasting our Time trying to explain him the obvious when hes ignorant on top of beeing unknowledgeable...
But who's to say it's not you who is lacking knowledge?..

One of the great challenges in this world is knowing enough about a subject to think you're wright, but not enough about the subject to know you're wrong.

But who's to say it's not you who is lacking knowledge?..

One of the great challenges in this world is knowing enough about a subject to think you're wright, but not enough about the subject to know you're wrong.

We are talking about a small Topic called "Swordsmen" when there is EVIDENCE in the One Piece Manga. I dont even need to be knowledgeable to know that Roger is a Swordsman when we have the Proof in the Manga + Fan colouring/drawing on a expo on which Shanks/Roger/Law were on and Oda HIMSELF commented under it "Swordsmen alongside some other stuff"

Those who can read have the advantge :myman:

We are talking about a small Topic called "Swordsmen" when there is EVIDENCE in the One Piece Manga. I dont even need to be knowledgeable to know that Roger is a Swordsman when we have the Proof in the Manga + Fan colouring/drawing on a expo on which Shanks/Roger/Law were on and Oda HIMSELF commented under it "Swordsmen alongside some other stuff"

Those who can read have the advantge :myman:
You're doing half of your homework and saying that's good enough for me.. lol

At the end of the day whether or not he’s considered a swordsman in the same sense as mihawk cool
But not acknowledging Roger being straight up stronger with better haki is crazy
Is Roger a swordsman ? Yes as someone that uses the Sword as his main weapon

Is Roger a swordsman like Zoro, Mihawk and Ryuma ? Probably not and we'll get an explanation what's the difference between them (tied to a Black blade).

Also. Ryokugyu doesn't have a BB. I hope most people realise this is just an agenda driven thing.
You don’t think ryokugyu has a black blade? How come?

Why wasting my Time when i can end the Discussion with minimal effort by having clear proof.

Work smarter not harder.
If you work smarter not harder, it doesn't change the fact that you did half the work..

Obviously Roger is Swordsman.. Is that all there is to it?.. Swordsmanship in One Piece is way more than just using a
sword as means to fight..
Post automatically merged:

Also. Ryokugyu doesn't have a BB. I hope most people realise this is just an agenda driven thing.
I mean, it could be the Black Blade of someone else.. I doubt he himself turned it Black..

I don't see any reason narrative wise to give Ryokugyu one when not even Shanks or Roger have one.

Someone shouldn't just have a BB when he isn't even a swordsmen
It's a just a party trick.. If Greenbull doesn't have CoC he won't be able to use it's powers to the full extent anyway..