Powers & Abilities Roger isn’t a swordsman

Oda already explained it with King situation that a swordsman is a person who call himself that and uses traditional sword style
if they don't call themselves swordsmen or don't use traditional sword fighting, they aren't swordsmen

There's literally no reason to keep discussing this.

You can just swordguzzlers why wasn't Roger called WSS and they will be unable to answer it and try to deflect
Classic excuse by oda for his lack of writing

Is Roger a swordsman ? Yes as someone that uses the Sword as his main weapon

Is Roger a swordsman like Zoro, Mihawk and Ryuma ? Probably not and we'll get an explanation what's the difference between them (tied to a Black blade).

Also. Ryokugyu doesn't have a BB. I hope most people realise this is just an agenda driven thing.
Ryokugyu has a blade blade because it is visually identical to one. Don't bow down to swordcucks autism

If you work smarter not harder, it doesn't change the fact that you did half the work..

Obviously Roger is Swordsman.. Is that all there is to it?.. Swordsmanship in One Piece is way more than just using a
sword as means to fight..

Im not here to go deeper into the Discussion cause his Question was simple and i responded with a simple Proof (and it was not even half of the work it was 1/4 of the Work because it wasnt needed much more for that simple question of his) If i wanted to open a library about that Topic on this Forum then i would create a Thread about it but i dont have time for that lol

Im not here to go deeper into the Discussion cause his Question was simple and i responded with a simple Proof (and it was not even half of the work it was 1/4 of the Work because it wasnt needed much more for that simple question of his) If i wanted to open a library about that Topic on this Forum then i would create a Thread about it but i dont have time for that lol
I guess the thread host should have been more specific then because it's obvious to me that his problem with Roger is not that he's not wielding a Sword to fight, but to what extent.. He's not wielding a Sword to become the World Strongest Swordsman, which are 2 distinct class of Swordsman based on one's dedication to the Blade..

Just like there are dirty Pirates and Pirates with Codes..

I never believed he has one lol. It's fun seeing sword bros in fear of the potentially weakest Admiral having a BB.
I find it strange that BBs are supossed to be that super rare achievements but Ryokuygu's random wood sword (since it is apparently what is from what I understood from the naysayers?)would look visually identitcal to a black blade. For a visual medium, it's a weird choice.

I don't see any reason narrative wise to give Ryokugyu one when not even Shanks or Roger have one.

Someone shouldn't just have a BB when he isn't even a swordsmen
But when it looks just like one I don’t see any point to say it doesn’t. Like I feel like it’d make more sense to argue that he didn’t create it himself if anything. Also it’s not like you need to be a swordsman in order to make one. I assume all weapons can turn black it’d be weird if it wasn’t the case

Why? Buggy has proven you can be a yonko or even pk despite being a weakling.
Roger was equal to whitebeard something you already knew

But when it looks just like one I don’t see any point to say it doesn’t. Like I feel like it’d make more sense to argue that he didn’t create it himself if anything. Also it’s not like you need to be a swordsman in order to make one. I assume all weapons can turn black it’d be weird if it wasn’t the case

The guy Greenbull is based on had black sheath.

What's funny is that Zoro got a BB since the timeskip without creating one himself lol. Many ways Aramaki could have gotten his hands on one if you believe he needs to be a pure swordsman to make one

Then mihawk is stronger than them

The guy Greenbull is based on had black sheath.
It looks like Shusui did or any katana zoro coats in hardening
What's funny is that Zoro got a BB since the timeskip without creating one himself lol. Many ways Aramaki could have gotten his hands on one if you believe he needs to be a pure swordsman to make one
I feel everyone acknowledges it looks like a black blade and the people that don’t think it does do it for mihawks sake
Then mihawk is stronger than them
If you believe mihawk is stronger than Roger you’re dumb

:kayneshrug:

It looks like Shusui did or any katana zoro coats in hardening

I feel everyone acknowledges it looks like a black blade and the people that don’t think it does do it for mihawks sake

If you believe mihawk is stronger than Roger you’re dumb

:kayneshrug:
Nah. 2 armed Shanks = Roger = mihawk. So he's at least equal. And since new gen > old gen then he's stronger