Theory Roger's poneglyph

Today I want to revive, rewrite an old theory of mine that I wrote somewhere else before knowing about Oden, that explains what could be part, if not the treasure, of the one piece and also explain something an old man said.

Intro

It is commonly agree, or at least I believe so, that the beginning of the story of One piece with Roger's words that the one piece exists is inspired by the real life pirate Olivier Levasseur, whom upon his death tossed in the crowd a cryptogram reveling the whereabouts of his massive treasure that some say is 160 million pounds and some say it's £1 billion. Now what if the One Piece was actually a glyph, Roger's personal one. So this is where the theory starts.

Theory

As we all know Oda confirmed that the one piece is a real thing and not some lameass metaphor on how the journey was the treasure all along. I believe that the one piece is actually Roger's own poneglyph written and created by none other than Oden himself.

I know one will probably ask himself then what about the treasure ?
The treasure might be there on raftel, Laugh Tale, Rafuteru whatever you want to call it, but it will not be the one piece it will just be put there so that real man Roger was waiting can be recognized. If one chose the treasure than he isn't worthy, but the real hire will be attracted by the sound of the real thing.

Now back on the main track, I think Roger asked Oden to create a glyph for him using the technique his ancestor used to create the big ones, teach him the language and write part of his story for him and at the end of his journey Roger himself would add the final words, because as we know he engraved a message in the ancient language as we saw in the Jaya arc. Of course maybe Oden write it for him, but I strongly believe roger learned to read and write.

But why do I believe such silly thing ?

Well to answer to your question I must use some information.
  1. Whitebeard words to Blackbeard "You are not the one... the one who roger was waiting for...was not you Teach at the very least"
  2. Black edge swords.
  3. Roger's words to Rayleigh, let's enjoy this great moment
Now let's start with number one, as I said above a treasure must be around this glyph as first method to find the right man, the rightful one. A man as greedy as Teach(I'm saying teach but it could be some one else, but I think we can agree he will be there) will probably be attracted to the gold and not be interested in a small glyph since he used the Red ones to arrive on the island.

Now going to the second point. As we know a sword can become black if the user continually puts his haki in to it, but this can not only apply only on swords. That's why I believe Roger from the creation of the glyph till the last moments imbued his haki in to it and in a such manner that one whom posses the voice of all things could hear it just like we saw on Zou. BB might have VOAT it is a possibility, but since he represents the antithesis of Luffy I hope he doesn't have it to be honest.(P.S how crazy would it me if he wasn't even a D.)

3rd and last point Roger's last words to old man Ray that he will not die, of course roger was probably talking about his legacy, but one could "not die" also by leaving a part of himself(his haki) and a written story talking directly to the reader and this would explain how he was waiting for some one to come and turn the world up side down.

As the smart man I believe he was, Roger by using his fame made sure people would start searching and so the next Pk would be filtered by the journey and precautions Roger used.

Conclusion

Roger with the help of Oden created a smaller poneglyph on which he wrote his story, that of the D and imbued it till almost the end with a combination of his haki making it a branch of himself. He placed it in the middle of his treasure and did such to make sure only his "real hire" would get the real One Piece.

Hope you enjoyed this silly theory.
Bye,

MasterD