RogersBase's Yamato Bet L

Just as a heads-up for anyone who wants to see me embarrass myself as Bon Clay, my day of reckoning stream for my Yamato bet last year is today, LOL

I'm being forced to watch anime that I don't like, play games I don't like and will be roasted by my live chat all stream long. It's gonna be a good time.

See you soon, Mugi-chans! :joker:

Just as a heads-up for anyone who wants to see me embarrass myself as Bon Clay, my day of reckoning stream for my Yamato bet last year is today, LOL

I'm being forced to watch anime that I don't like, play games I don't like and will be roasted by my live chat all stream long. It's gonna be a good time.

See you soon, Mugi-chans! :joker:
I've been waiting for this

:pepebusi:

G

Gorosei Informer

The cosplay is absolutely amazing, the Bon Clay impression is fantastic too.
Massive respect for doing this, it genuinely takes a lot of humility and courage!

I was laughing so hard and still am too, Oda would LOVE this too!

Taking the biggest L and turning it into a massive W, now that is truly awesome and admirable!

All we need now is Tekkings madcap energy to compliment this too!

@RogersBase don't mind the L, i'm just here to promote one of the best manhwa of the week for you lol.

Manhwa: Existence

A shonen-seinen manhwa full of heart and feelings. Still just 17 chapters, but i really recommend this. Hope more readers and viewers know about this hidden gem.