Chapter Discussion Rokushiki is based on Haki

So now that the official confirmed it and sandman confirmed the translations. The vivecards already told us before that all Cp9 members who could do rokushiki had haki pretimeskip. Jinbei just confirmed his Armament is Tekkai basically. Lucci Vivecard said Rokushiki os based on Haki and that the rest had it too.
this chapter confirms what vivre card said.
but it is still retcon and plot-hole. nero knows 4 techniques and was not listed as a haki user. and luffy learned soru longer before he learned to use haki
Post automatically merged:

Wait, that’s what that panel was about? I though he was talking about Who’s Who durability or something. I though he was using a better version of Jabra’s tekkai
ww was not attacked and did not used tekkai. so jinbe was talking about his coa and mentioning tekkai was another name for it.

this chapter confirms what vivre card said.
but it is still retcon and plot-hole. nero knows 4 techniques and was not listed as a haki user. and luffy learned soru longer before he learned to use haki

ww was not attacked and did not used tekkai. so jinbe was talking about his coa and mentioning tekkai was another name for it.
Soru isn't Haki. Thats just kicking the air. The vivecard specifically showed Tekkai when referencing Haki they had.

Didn't Rob lucci kick luffy and made him bleed?

Soru isn't Haki. Thats just kicking the air. The vivecard specifically showed Tekkai when referencing Haki they had.
soru is rokushiki. if you want to remove some rokushiki forms to say it is not a plot-hole, you have to exclude kamie geppou and rankyaku too because nero.
so say tekkai and shigan is haki, not rokushiki is haki or admit it is a plot-hole.

About sandman idk, he said it on twitter or something?, but in the official translation there is nothing suggesting that.

Unless when he said "should I call this Iron Body then" he is reffering to his own Armament, which wouldn't make any sense, since it's clear that he is talking about the Tekkai WsW just used. And why is he saying that? Simple, because WsW stated the names of Shigan and Soru previously, but when he used Tekkai against the Rankyaku Jinbei bounced back to him, he didn't shout the name like the other two. So Jinbei is saying in his place completing his speech.

Wait, that’s what that panel was about? I though he was talking about Who’s Who durability or something. I though he was using a better version of Jabra’s tekkai
No one talked about jabra in this chapter, it just confirms that tekai=armament haki, and Jabra indeed had the strongest tekai in cp9, but no one talked about him here.

WWh
About sandman idk, he said it on twitter or something?, but in the official translation there is nothing suggesting that.

Unless when he said "should I call this Iron Body then" he is reffering to his own Armament, which wouldn't make any sense, since it's clear that he is talking about the Tekkai WsW just used. And why is he saying that? Simple, because WsW stated the names of Shigan and Soru previously, but when he used Tekkai against the Rankyaku Jinbei bounced back to him, he didn't shout the name like the other two. So Jinbei is saying in his place completing his speech.
Who's Who didn't use Tekkai. Who's who didn't do anything. He just dropped to the ground.

If you look at the Panels, Jinbei activates his Haki specifically to say "should I call this iron body"

WWh

Who's Who didn't use Tekkai. Who's who didn't do anything. He just dropped to the ground.

If you look at the Panels, Jinbei activates his Haki specifically to say "should I call this iron body"
First of all, that doesn't make any sense. Why would Jinbei suddenly said that?

Second, he is talking about Rokushiki and secret agents, "ohh, the Tekkai, now that I remember a secret agent from WG escaped blablabla" clearing reffering to WsW, therefore, the Tekkai part is about WsW as well. It's in the same context, no, the context is about him to be precise.

Third, WsW was in front of Jinbei and Jinbei bounced back the Rankyaku, and that's why behind WsW the pillar was cut. Meaning WsW used it to block the Rankyaku.