Character Discussion RoR Guidebooks and Character Profiles

Who sounds the most interesting according to the profiles?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I like that Odin is not a warrior but a bitch that use magic and tricks
Like I said in the opening post
I am not sure how canon or accurate this is, I believe it is, but it seems to mostly be the stories from mythology. In addition, it might be changed when it comes to the characters and might not be like it is here.
so this might not be it when it comes to the actual depiction in the manga tho.

There is an extra fighter on humanity's side now since Buddha switched sides so one match can be like that. Or a God gets added and we get a 2 vs 2. Idk.
See, in RoR lore, Apollo's backstory (especially the Norse part) makes me think that a fight against Simo is unavoidable now, since Apollo is described as a petty God who lives pretty much to satisfy himself. Whereas Simo was someone who took up arms to stop an imperial ambition by defending his own homeland as a soldier, although Finland was eventually defeated in the Winter War.

However, in real life, Apollo had a role in Leonidas' defeat and, ultimately, death. He was a king-general famous for his last stand, after all.

This makes me think that a tag match between Leonidas (General) & Simo (Soldier) vs Apollo & another God can be interesting. Basically a fight between human warriors who were beaten in their lifetime against arrogant deities. :joker:

In theory, his tag partner can be Adamantine or even Hermes, but Zeus has already hinted that he does not mind going up again, so...:jordanmf:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
See, in RoR lore, Apollo's backstory (especially the Norse part) makes me think that a fight against Simo is unavoidable now, since Apollo is described as a petty God who lives pretty much to satisfy himself. Whereas Simo was someone who took up arms to stop an imperial ambition by defending his own homeland as a soldier, although Finland was eventually defeated in the Winter War.

However, in real life, Apollo had a role in Leonidas' defeat and, ultimately, death. He was a king-general famous for his last stand, after all.

This makes me think that a tag match between Leonidas (General) & Simo (Soldier) vs Apollo & another God can be interesting. Basically a fight between human warriors who were beaten in their lifetime against arrogant deities. :joker:

In theory, his tag partner can be Adamantine or even Hermes, but Zeus has already hinted that he does not mind going up again, so...:jordanmf:
Tbh I'd prefer to see another God instead of Zeus.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I am only okay with Zeus and Apollo vs Simo and Leonidas provided both Zeus and Apollo both die. :cheers:
You're all in on Simo stocks eh.

I had posited that round 9 is gonna be the Gods victory so better hope it's not him ๐Ÿ‘€

Seeing Zeus get stomped would be nice to humble his wankers.

You're all in on Simo stocks eh.

I had posited that round 9 is gonna be the Gods victory so better hope it's not him ๐Ÿ‘€

Seeing Zeus get stomped would be nice to humble his wankers.
I have been a Simoboi before being a Simoboi is cool. :cheers:

Although, I have to admit that Zeus dying in a possible tag match might be caused mainly by the rule itself.

I still think the next match is Okita vs Loki or Rasputin vs Anubis with the Gods winning. :kata:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I have been a Simoboi before being a Simoboi is cool. :cheers:

Although, I have to admit that Zeus dying in a possible tag match might be caused mainly by the rule itself.

I still think the next match is Okita vs Loki or Rasputin vs Anubis with the Gods winning. :kata:
Yeah I remember you stanning him since forever lol.

Yeah I think the Gods are gonna win round 9 too.