Speculations Roronoa Arashi was killed by Mihawk

Technically, zoro only has 12,5% shimotsuki genes.
How do you explain the many 100% Shimotsukis being fodder then?
Shouldn't Yasue as a 100% shimotsuki, even at his age, be at least Garp or Whitebeard level then?
:willight:
Genes can skip generations.

Clearly Zoro inherited more of Ryumas genes than almost ever other Shimotsuki considering he looks identical to him....

Zoro is practically Ryuma's reincarnation, he inherited his naturally tough body and even sword skill, as confirmed by Kawamatsu, a good chunk of his power is because of his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grand daddy's genes.
:suresure:
I literally said almost every other. And what a big coincidence that the only other guy who looks like Ryuma was Zoros great uncle, lmao.
It shouldn't matter at all but since it seems important for you then it is till better than having the genea from a father, a grand-father, a godly entity, and surely more to come.
:shocking:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I literally said almost every other. And what a big coincidence that the only other guy who looks like Ryuma was Zoros great uncle, lmao.
just goes to show how it's a common look in the family, it's not like having an ancestor from centuries was ever brought up as something that makes zoro stronger in the same arc that momo being oden's son does make him stronger.
Zoro is a self made man who worked his whole life to be this strong and even his fighting style was created by him

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
It shouldn't matter at all but since it seems important for you then it is till better than having the genea from a father, a grand-father, a godly entity, and surely more to come.
it's important to them because it shows how zoro is superior to their favs, literally

Important to me? I'm not the one who started this topic you douchecanoe.
Post automatically merged:

just goes to show how it's a common look in the family, it's not like having an ancestor from centuries was ever brought up as something that makes zoro stronger in the same arc that momo being oden's son does make him stronger.
Zoro is a self made man who worked his whole life to be this strong and even his fighting style was created by him
You'd have an argument if inherited genes wasn't such a big deal within the confines of this story,

You can try to argue against the narrative, but in the end it's nothing but pure cope.

Important to me? I'm not the one who started this topic you douchecanoe.
I forgot that we only blame the person who starts something, every other one can have open bar to do/say whatever they want without consequences... because that's the world we live in today right ?
You are adding oil to the fire but nah you didn't start the fire so all is fine, you can add oil or gazoline, it doesn't matter, you didn't start it :seriously:

Yeah all of the Monster Trio had shit handed to them with almost zero effort, Zoro included.
:seriously:

I forgot that we only blame the person who starts something, every other one can have open bar to do/say whatever they want without consequences... because that's the world we live in today right ?
You are adding oil to the fire but nah you didn't start the fire so all is fine, you can add oil or gazoline, it doesn't matter, you didn't start it :seriously:

:seriously:
When people are gonna spout BS, then they need to be prepared to get called out for spouting BS.

Cry me a river.

I took Zoros lineage reveal as his potential could be on par with Ryuma if he puts in the work. And by far no one else is shown training as hard and as frequently as Zoro. Also is accompanying the future pirate king through life and death battles with the goal of becoming WSS. Saying genes made him strong is just trolling

Genes can skip generations.

Clearly Zoro inherited more of Ryumas genes than almost ever other Shimotsuki considering he looks identical to him....
That didn’t help Shimostsuki Ushimaru

He looked exactly like Zoro and Ryuma yet he was still fodder

If your headcanon is β€œlooking like Ryuma = Having Ryuma genes = Being strong”… It falls apart with Ushimaru

Again people coping with zoro genes because they didn't gave him a modified human body with an exoesqueleton or he has a godly DF or from a special race :kobeha:

Yeah he just got a bloodline of a sword god and CoC haki, also magic swords from his family, totally self made men :suresure:
When he is not even a direct descendant+that doesn't give him all what I mentioned :saden:and we know how Shimotsuki have died during the story :shame: