Versus Battle Roronoa Zoro vs Baki Universe (Hand to Hand)

Speed Equalised and NO Haki. Any other weird abilities (like smelling booze from miles away) are fine.

Roronoa Zoro faces the whacky universe of Baki in Hand to Hand.

Can he clear ever single person despite his lack of “Karate”?

R1: Zoro CANNOT use the environment while his opponents can.

R2: Zoro CAN use the environment but any blade he finds CANNOT be larger than a table knife

R3: Zoro can use the environment and a katana if he finds one but he must fight every Baki fighter One by One non stop.

As Usual for Baki, the fight starts in the middle of a Japanese city street.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
One tatsumaki with Zoro's current strength would probably destroy him tho. Plus, with his durability Yujiro's punches wouldn't even tickle him.
I forgot about no sword moves but i feel the spirit of the thread was Zoro going into H2H with Baki vere

And Yujiro is qute strong and his level of skills is insane. In hand to hand and speed equal Zoro will never touch him. Yujiro can use Zoro strength against him and Yujiro even has some moves that can bypass durability. And he has no problems targeting the eyes or other "soft" spots.

And Yujiro is not that weak, Zoro is physically much stronger but without haki and targeting weak spot Yujiro can hurt him good

I forgot about no sword moves but i feel the spirit of the thread was Zoro going into H2H with Baki vere

And Yujiro is qute strong and his level of skills is insane. In hand to hand and speed equal Zoro will never touch him. Yujiro can use Zoro strength against him and Yujiro even has some moves that can bypass durability. And he has no problems targeting the eyes or other "soft" spots.

And Yujiro is not that weak, Zoro is physically much stronger but without haki and targeting weak spot Yujiro can hurt him good
Yujiro would pretty much be his only problem so it would basically depend on Zoro's performance alone.
Yujiro might take round 1 but round 2 and 3 are for Zoro.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I'm sorry, Yujiro Hanma stopped an earthquake with his one punch. He stopped MM's sword with his hand, he can master and duplicate any technique in record time as we have seen with Shaori

Here are characters that can defeat Zoro

Yujiro
Baki
miyamoto musashi
Pickle
Motobe with prep time
Oliva
Prime Orochi and Prime Shibukava

I'm sorry, Yujiro Hanma stopped an earthquake with his one punch. He stopped MM's sword with his hand, he can master and duplicate any technique in record time as we have seen with Shaori

Here are characters that can defeat Zoro

Yujiro
Baki
miyamoto musashi
Pickle
Motobe with prep time
Oliva
Prime Orochi and Prime Shibukava
Zoro doesn’t have technique necessarily so there is nothing to be duplicated there

Zoro’s main hand to hand technique is spinning his arm so hard to causes a gust of wind that can destroy a building

Outside of that, he will have brute strength and durability

Which of the rounds stated above will Yujiro beat Zoro? All of them?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Zoro doesn’t have technique necessarily so there is nothing to be duplicated there

Zoro’s main hand to hand technique is spinning his arm so hard to causes a gust of wind that can destroy a building

Outside of that, he will have brute strength and durability

Which of the rounds stated above will Yujiro beat Zoro? All of them?
All of them , and not just Yujiro
Zoro has 0 martial arts training and he doesn't have any moves nor he can anticipate opponents moves like characters in Baki do

But Zoro can't touch Yuji. The difference in H2H skills is heaven and earth.
@RayanOO I said the speed is equalized… All speed… Reaction and attack speed

Why wouldn’t Zoro be able to touch Yujiro? In Baki we see non martial artists manage to beat Martial artists as long the strength is enough
Post automatically merged:

he can anticipate opponents moves like characters in Baki do
@DynaMight
Zoro isn’t dumb in combat though. With speed equalized, he can read all their moves as fast as anybody else. Your only argument would be that he somehow doesn’t know how to counter specific abilities which is fine… Because A lot of people in Baki get beaten even when they use their special moves on people who don’t know how to counter them…

For example if Zoro was fighting Yanagi with the arm whips, Zoro would get hit and realize the guy can scrape off skin, well then Why wouldn’t Zoro just dodge the next attack and punch the guy in the face.

Like Zoro isn’t plain dumb that he would let himself get hit by Yanagi again right? It’s pretty easy combat analysis to realize he should avoid getting hit by the arm whips.

So stuff like that is what Zoro will do. There’s very many examples in Baki of guys using very rudimentary combat analysis and a lot of physical prowess to get around very many of these Martial arts techniques

And God forbid you give Zoro a bladed weapon of any kind

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
@DynaMight
Zoro isn’t dumb in combat though. With speed equalized, he can read all their moves as fast as anybody else. Your only argument would be that he somehow doesn’t know how to counter specific abilities which is fine… Because A lot of people in Baki get beaten even when they use their special moves on people who don’t know how to counter them…

For example if Zoro was fighting Yanagi with the arm whips, Zoro would get hit and realize the guy can scrape off skin, well then Why wouldn’t Zoro just dodge the next attack and punch the guy in the face.

Like Zoro isn’t plain dumb that he would let himself get hit by Yanagi again right? It’s pretty easy combat analysis to realize he should avoid getting hit by the arm whips.

So stuff like that is what Zoro will do. There’s very many examples in Baki of guys using very rudimentary combat analysis and a lot of physical prowess to get around very many of these Martial arts techniques

And God forbid you give Zoro a bladed weapon of any kind
I'm not saying Zoro is dumb, he could defeat many people in Baki like Jack Hanma, Orochi, Goki, Dorian, Retsu and such

But against top tiers he just lacks that martial edge they have. Baki can literally imagine himself fight the enemy before the fight, Zoro doesn't have that at all.

Miyamoto would utterly destroy Zoro.

Pickle, Oliva, i mean Oliva literally has enough power to shake the world.

I'm not saying Zoro is dumb, he could defeat many people in Baki like Jack Hanma, Orochi, Goki, Dorian, Retsu and such

But against top tiers he just lacks that martial edge they have. Baki can literally imagine himself fight the enemy before the fight, Zoro doesn't have that at all.

Miyamoto would utterly destroy Zoro.

Pickle, Oliva, i mean Oliva literally has enough power to shake the world.
But does Zoro need to imagine himself fighting the enemy? This is speed equalized so Zoro can see every single attack and can react to all of them in the manner of the person’s own reaction speed

And then the durability and trentth difference comes in. Like unless someone has an incredibly dangerous and undodgeable technique then Zoro doesn’t need specialized techniques, he can simply dodge and counter as a regular guy with combat training

BtW Zoro does have combat training so he does actually know things like stances and he can actually read body and muscle movements… These are also required skills in Sword training so Zoro isn’t literally the same as a regular person with no training at all

So the way I see Zoro is that he is a powerhouse with actual combat training but in Swordsmanship which still has actual overlaps with regular martial arts

Now with the over exaggerations. C’mon, Olivia can’t shake the world. It’s an exaggeration in the story itself. C’mon. Not everything that’s said in Baki is literally true

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
But does Zoro need to imagine himself fighting the enemy? This is speed equalized so Zoro can see every single attack and can react to all of them in the manner of the person’s own reaction speed

And then the durability and trentth difference comes in. Like unless someone has an incredibly dangerous and undodgeable technique then Zoro doesn’t need specialized techniques, he can simply dodge and counter as a regular guy with combat training

BtW Zoro does have combat training so he does actually know things like stances and he can actually read body and muscle movements… These are also required skills in Sword training so Zoro isn’t literally the same as a regular person with no training at all

So the way I see Zoro is that he is a powerhouse with actual combat training but in Swordsmanship which still has actual overlaps with regular martial arts

Now with the over exaggerations. C’mon, Olivia can’t shake the world. It’s an exaggeration in the story itself. C’mon. Not everything that’s said in Baki is literally true
Zoro holds power yes, but top tiers just have that edge over him with all martial skill. I mean Baki fought Miyamoto that used swords and Baki managed to toy with him at the end and we know Miyamoto is no joke and he was compared to a literal nuclear holocaust.

Like i said, people on my list can defeat Zoro despite speed being equal. Hell i would even add Kaku Kaioh on the list of who can defeat Zoro

Zoro holds power yes, but top tiers just have that edge over him with all martial skill. I mean Baki fought Miyamoto that used swords and Baki managed to toy with him at the end and we know Miyamoto is no joke and he was compared to a literal nuclear holocaust.

Like i said, people on my list can defeat Zoro despite speed being equal. Hell i would even add Kaku Kaioh on the list of who can defeat Zoro
C’mon man, Don’t start trying to say Zoro with a sword is also the same as any other swordsman in Baki. Zoro climb TIERS of power if he is actually armed

Like I was debating whether to power up any sword Zoro touches in this situation because I actually doubt the swords would survive being used by Zoro simply because of how dangerous his attacks become with a sword

And again with “he is alike nuclear Holocaust”… C’mon man these exaggerations can’t literally be taken as feats… even in the Baki world they are exaggerations

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
C’mon man, Don’t start trying to say Zoro with a sword is also the same as any other swordsman in Baki. Zoro climb TIERS of power if he is actually armed

Like I was debating whether to power up any sword Zoro touches in this situation because I actually doubt the swords would survive being used by Zoro simply because of how dangerous his attacks become with a sword

And again with “he is alike nuclear Holocaust”… C’mon man these exaggerations can’t literally be taken as feats… even in the Baki world they are exaggerations
I don't think it is far fetched to say Miyamoto was far from it. Dude was a beast that nearly killed Yujiro and Baki and Pickle and we know all of those 3 can defeat USA