Sign-up Round 06 : The Bachelor S24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Host: @Dragomir
Hello everybody, it's your favorite host again! I shall be hosting a light game for y'all to play. While most people are vanilla, the setup is very special and contains many mechanics. As you see, the game is based of the Bachelor, Season 24. Flavor is a big part of this game. Not enough to affect reads but the mechanics are going off the flavor. Also, this game does contain multiple jesters. Lynch all of them and the game ends. I hope y'all enjoy!

Rules and Gameplay: IMPORTANT
  1. Claiming: you can do any type of claiming you like BUT, there's a maximum of 2 claims per DP.
  2. Voting: to vote, please just write the word "vote" and the player name with it. All in bold. You do not need to unvote to change your votes. I will be keeping an updated vote tally in the second post of the game for each day phase.
  3. Cycles: each day phase will last 24-hours and each night phase 24-hours. In total, a 48-hour cycle. During the write-ups, I will post a countdown timer for you guys to keep track of the time.
  4. Posting: you must post at least twice a day to be considered active. Failure to do so once will lead you into being mod-blocked. A second time will yield a substitution or replacement.
  5. Dusk Phase: at the end of each day phase, their will be a dusk Phase for you guys to continue talking while I get the write-up going. You may not vote or submit any day actions during this time. It will not always be officially announced. It begins right after day ends or the vote cap has been reached.
  6. Majority Lynch: the lynch system I will be using is a majority lynch. For you guys to lynch someone, you must have reached the majority amount of votes on the player for that specific phase. Each day, I will post the amount of votes necessary for you guys to lynch. No majority = no lynch.
  7. Night Talk: for a certain part of the night phase, town will be allowed to talk. I will explain more when I start the game.
  8. Semi-Open Setup: the factions and number amount will be revealed in the opening post.

Players:
1. @Flower
2. @TheAncientCenturion
3. @Homelander
4. @Bogard
6. @Dark Admiral
8. @Kiwipom
9. @Relapse
10. @Finalbeta
11. @Reborn
12. @Poison Chan
18. @Queen