[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Cinera if you protect me and i get attacked at night that means you can kill the mafia. If that happens then that comfirms that you are a towni.You don’t need no protection your role is to protect the others.

@Seraphoenix Self protecting is a common dynamic in mafia lol it depends on communities sure, but it's not odd or invented. Just like one protection only is limitating expecially in RM games.

Also my point is that I'm not gathering anything in faking something like this if I get exposed immediately and doomed, even if I was mafia. I would just drag the agony on.

Expecially when Town can lynch someone else they find to be a mafia.

Also if you look at the interactions with other players you will hardly find any scummy ones.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No need for that

No need for that.

Since Cinera and Finalbeta sus each other, if one of them flip townie, the other might flip scum. Lynching Finalbeta will give us info what role Cinera is and vice versa.
Other newbie question here : can it happen that 2 scums go at each other to protect one of them ? Like one help lynch a scum even if he is a scum himself, and doing that other will think he is townie ?

@Seraphoenix Self protecting is a common dynamic in mafia lol it depends on communities sure, but it's not odd or invented. Just like one protection only is limitating expecially in RM games.

Also my point is that I'm not gathering anything in faking something like this if I get exposed immediately and doomed, even if I was mafia. I would just drag the agony on.

Expecially when Town can lynch someone else they find to be a mafia.

Also if you look at the interactions with other players you will hardly find any scummy ones.
Well I've played around 5 games, which I know isn't much. 4 were role madness and 1 generic. I never encountered someone that protect themselves. The only self-protect was a passive ability like someone being bulletproof.

So perhaps it differs among communities, but the research Reborn was quoting seems to indicate it isn't as prevalent as you are saying.

Well Cinera is postulating that you are SK so it would be hard to look at your interactions and guess you are SK as you wouldn't mind mafia dying. So if we did look at your interactions we wouldn't think you were scum. Personally I had good thoughts about your previous posts before today. The self-protect thing is a bit much for me to get on board with though.

N

NeutralWatcher

Nope that's how bodyguard works instead.
Protective role can only protect him/herself one.

You said you protected yourself last night.

I targetted myself and I'm a protective role. I can't claim it.

That's exactly why I mentioned I don't have reads on players by my N1 action.

I'm going to do that again tonight and so I would like Neutral to track me to confirm what I'm saying.

There's no way a mafia or an SK can target themselves and I'm willing to prove that much tonight.
Reborn said you cannot protect yourself.

Because a Bodyguard can't guard himself

A doctor can't self target himself. Even if he does then he can't do it on consecutive nights or they can do so only once a game because that takes away the purpose of his role.

I doubt there is a crusader in this game.

But you said that you protected yourself last night and will do it again that doesn't add up as per town protection role because no TP role allows self protection more than once
And here you said you will protect yourself again tonight.

It can without problems and I can even demonstrate it tonight.

Why would that not be the case? Where is it written that some protective roles can't self protect or consecutively? It's role madness.
Meaning you are saying protective role can protect him/herself twice while that's not the case in the wikia Reborn gave.

You also still haven't answered Cinera claims. You said Cineral knows self protect is not allowed.

Cinera countered your claim by his post saying he pm the mod and based on that he said that self protect is not allowed.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Well I've played around 5 games, which I know isn't much. 4 were role madness and 1 generic. I never encountered someone that protect themselves. The only self-protect was a passive ability like someone being bulletproof.

So perhaps it differs among communities, but the research Reborn was quoting seems to indicate it isn't as prevalent as you are saying.

Well Cinera is postulating that you are SK so it would be hard to look at your interactions and guess you are SK as you wouldn't mind mafia dying. So if we did look at your interactions we wouldn't think you were scum. Personally I had good thoughts about your previous posts before today. The self-protect thing is a bit much for me to get on board with though.
If they dont vote one they teamate. Then thay are sus.

The current game stake is this one apparently (at least by common logic):

7 townies
1 SK
4 mafia

Even if you don't believe my words, let me prove myself at least. I will lynch myself if that doesn't occur.

You lose nothing if you simply pick another lynch target and give me this opportunity.

I can guarantee that self protection is not so uncommon in mafia and I'm not BG but a different role. And one only protection is limitating in role madness games.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The current game stake is this one apparently (at least by common logic):

7 townies
1 SK
4 mafia

Even if you don't believe my words, let me prove myself at least. I will lynch myself if that doesn't occur.

You lose nothing if you simply pick another lynch target and give me this opportunity.

I can guarantee that self protection is not so uncommon in mafia and I'm not BG but a different role. And one only protection is limitating in role madness games.
But if it is you and more townies die then we will be at a disadvantage numbers wise.

N

NeutralWatcher

Other newbie question here : can it happen that 2 scums go at each other to protect one of them ? Like one help lynch a scum even if he is a scum himself, and doing that other will think he is townie ?
It happened in Dressrosa game.

Rej's passive ability allows him to take out one person of his choice in case he gets lynched so if mafia wants to sacrifice 1 of their partners, Rej is the perfect choice because he will take any player of his choice if he gets lynched. And with NK mafia gets 2 townie dies.

If not you, then who?

Do you still think Cinera is framing you?
I honestly don't feel he is genuinely a protective role.

Claims are over and yet he is saying that, which means he is probably lying.

Mine was the third claim in fact if you think about it...

My claim also is very risky because I have to target myself tonight to confirm me but I know I can do that no problem because I really can do that.

If I was SK for example I would have lost the very moment I claimed this because I would get found out immediately by tomorrow.

As a mafia, I don't have much reason either.

From what I can tell Cinera basically broke the game rules with his 4th claim, unless non genuine claims don't get someone modkilled.

Maybe a slip in order to frame me, I don't know about that. Also he never claimed his actions lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.