[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

If we lynch Vonal and knows his role we might find out what happened with Don Daslayer's last night action.

I think the only reason why Reborn died even though we have Don Daslayer here is because Don Daslayer was roleblocked.

Vote Lynch Vonal

N

NeutralWatcher

You guys better lynch Vonal too. I think he roleblocked Don Daslayer which was the reason why Don Daslayer couldn't protect Reborn.

The logical result is

1 mafia/SK killed Reborn
1 mafia/SK killed Lanji
Lanji tries to kill someone and failed

So 3 kills are possible.

That still didn't explain why Don Daslayer failed to protect Reborn by swapping him.

Imo the possible result is there is a cab driver and roleblocker based mafia here.

Reborn role was roleblocker while Lanji role was vigilante.

Reborn tried to roleblock someone. Cab driver redirected Reborn to Lanji so Lanji as vigilante kill that someone and failed (failed kill). Mafia killed Reborn and SK killed Lanji or vice versa. So 3 kills are possible here.

If this explanation makes sense then we should lynch Vonal.

Rayan and HA001 are kinda sus. I want to see Yo Tan Wa opinion too who subbed Shishio.
I dont know, it is hard to say which one is definite scum, bt i would say the ones which have been inactive so far seems to be most sus to me. I had felt the possible sus being Vonal, Shishio, Hao1, Queen n Cinera since start. Rayan also isn't active,

Since Shishio is now me, that's leave out 4, i feel one or two of em is definitely a sus.
Also How many Mafias, could be there? Depending on the kills, 3? They each targeted us and one failed. N if 1 is SK, two Mafias?

Also one suggestion based on things i have noticed since Day 1, that aggressive play has costed us townies, we jump to conclusions and target one a lot, which allows sums to keep hiding. It happened with Tac n FB and so we far have lynched none of sums.
So How about, we consider all of em sus who are not confirmed townies and start from there, get opinion from all players, and then root out the scums?

Unless one is confirmed to be Townie, i am considering everyone possible scum until then.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Unless one is confirmed to be Townie, i am considering everyone possible scum until then.
That is the spirit ^^ !

@NeutralWatcher What do you think about Rayan Ha001 and The one who replaced shishio they haven’t said much. They also sus If there is a jailor please do your job exe one of these 3.
Rayan and HA001 are kinda sus. I want to see Yo Tan Wa opinion too who subbed Shishio.
You both no more susing Cinera ?

That is the spirit ^^ !

Rayan what's your opinion?

About Cinera, i will make my opinion more clear in some while. I think i need to read back few pages. Bt yes FB n Cinera Clash make him prime sus for me.
Jew 5 out of 15 guess is something i think also would have done being a noobie. So FB was unusually cornered into a wall.

But, one thing is in his favour, he claimed he protected someone and one of the kills was avoided. If he's correct bout that, he is a townie and imp one, we need him thn.

Experienced players maybe can tell us, are there more ways to avoid a kill?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But, one thing is in his favour, he claimed he protected someone and one of the kills was avoided. If he's correct bout that, he is a townie and imp one, we need him thn.
Yeah but this whole claim about his protecting ability seemed fishy to me and out of the blue.

And he asked who he needed to protect between DonDa and Neutral, and Reborn said Neutral but I felt that the question was weird as if he wanted to trick us.

And his fight now against FB is sus too now.

N

NeutralWatcher

That is the spirit ^^ !

( living players are:
1. Me
2. Yo Tan Wa
3. Cinera
4. Vonal
5. Seraphoenix
6. Don Daslayer
7. Queen
8. Rayan
9. HA001

My sus for now is

Vonal: He might be a mafia who killed Reborn or Lanji and the reason why Don Daslayer suspected him or he might be a roleblocker based mafia who role blocked Don Daslayer from swapping Reborn.
Seraphoenix: He was very defensive when I sus him to get a reaction. He agreed I was a tracker on day 1 and in this day he sus me for being a tracker based mafia.
Cinera: His clash with Finalbeta also makes me sus him. I think the way he asked who he had to protect indicated he wanted to blend in with the townie. Also no reason for him to claim on day 2. It makes no sense.

Roleblocker based mafia definitely reolblocked Don Daslayer last night. Don Daslayer is confirmed townie. I tracked him visiting Jew and Reborn and Jew died while Reborn was alive on day 2 so Don Daslayer is not on my sus list.

Townie:
Me
Don Daslayer
Queen

SK:
HA001

Neutral:
Rayan
Yo Tan Wa

Mafia or SK who killed Reborn might have played with him before so Cinera fit that description too. Roleblocker might be Vonal. HA001 might be SK who killed Lanji or Reborn. Seraphoenix is my next sus based on my last night action.

But for now my prime sus is Vonal.

I need to read the guide Dragomir provided to understand what happened last night.

I dont know, it is hard to say which one is definite scum, bt i would say the ones which have been inactive so far seems to be most sus to me. I had felt the possible sus being Vonal, Shishio, Hao1, Queen n Cinera since start. Rayan also isn't active,

Since Shishio is now me, that's leave out 4, i feel one or two of em is definitely a sus.
Also How many Mafias, could be there? Depending on the kills, 3? They each targeted us and one failed. N if 1 is SK, two Mafias?

Also one suggestion based on things i have noticed since Day 1, that aggressive play has costed us townies, we jump to conclusions and target one a lot, which allows sums to keep hiding. It happened with Tac n FB and so we far have lynched none of sums.
So How about, we consider all of em sus who are not confirmed townies and start from there, get opinion from all players, and then root out the scums?

@Cinera @Vonal, @HA001 @Queen

I want to hear more from you guys, we are at Day3 nw, bt you guys have been very reserved so far. Pls contribute and do your part if you guys are townies.
it seems seraphoenix isn't suspect for you, that's interesting to know

Yeah but this whole claim about his protecting ability seemed fishy to me and out of the blue.

And he asked who he needed to protect between DonDa and Neutral, and Reborn said Neutral but I felt that the question was weird as if he wanted to trick us.

And his fight now against FB is sus too now.
So i take it you are also of the opinion Cinera is a sus. What bout others?
Usually if something feels fishy to many, it has good chances of being fishy.

@Cinera i won't lynch you until i hear everyone opinion, bt you are possible sus for me as of now.

What i find unusually odd is that an experienced player like you jumping guns on first day on a noobie opinion, does that feel like natural thing to do? I doubt so.
I can understand if he only pointed it out once bt i think he did it many times. @Cinera what do you have to say on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.