[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao.
I am not scum bro. The honest to god truth is this was my first game and right at the start i made a joke about killing everyone and they been on my ass since. All i can do is defend myself whether or not you believe me is up to you.
This is my first game as well.

I can't believe this tho, i think everyone will say the same.
Who do you think are possible scums and why? Or anything else you can add about the game or our situation?

Of course everyone will say the same.
I havent a clue. Werent we all supposed to vote cinera when final wasnt revealed as scum ?
That was with the assumption, they both had protective roles. Final Beta turned out to be a Survivor and Turtle, Cinera words could still be true. Plus, one kill was avoided last night, It's possible Cinera saved one of us.

Why do you sus Cinera tho?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That was with the assumption, they both had protective roles. Final Beta turned out to be a Survivor and Turtle, Cinera words could still be true. Plus, one kill was avoided last night, It's possible Cinera saved one of us.

Why do you sus Cinera tho?
I sus everyone lol. I aint got a clue.

N

NeutralWatcher

I read some of the pages again, and quoted what i found unusual.

Townies don't know each other, so Tac defending you doesn't confirm you a Townie.

@Queen my reason for sus on you is this.

Is this usual play style? If not, why change it this time?

And he did, Jew turned out to be Townie na?

Key words like "no way" etc about a noobie player from an experienced player is what makin you sus for me. Together with this claim from Queen.

that experienced players don't play this way, and you also are active on WG, judging from your stories, bt still not actively contributing to root out Scums? Why?

You might be right one here, FB was a Turtle, his abilities were different. And one kill was cancelled are the only reason i am not pushing the sus on you yet.

@Queen how did you knew @LANJI CUCKSMOKE was Town vigilante? Did he claim it or hint it, that i missed?

If he didn't, why reveal it? Wouldn't this make him possible target for scums?

Role blocker?

So Vonal is confirmed scum? Can't say i am not surprised.
Vote Lynch Vonal @Kiwipom

So is he one as well or not?
This is definitely scummy. Saving yourself by comparing yourself to someone who sus you implies you want to make yourself better than someone who sus you.

I only sus you at first. I unvoted you after Queen confirmed that there is a tracker based mafia. Beside who are these other people that I sus?

Beside my confirmation helped players to identify Don Daslayer as townie. if I were a mafia I should not have revealed the info of Don Daslayer since this will make it harder for mafia to win.

I based the mechanic on ToS so again that doesn't make me scummy. If I am a scum I would ignore Denim's guide and didn't unvote you.

Another scummy move. I was the one who voted Vonal first. You only jumped on the bandwagon. Either because you want to blend in with the townie or because you are a townie which is not likely.

Even if Vonal flips scum it still doesn't clear you for these scummy posts.
You can see the post I quote above why I suspected him.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

@Don DaSlayer has been killed! His role was:
You are Eren and a member of Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Active Ability:

Bus Driver: Switch the locations of two players of your choice each night.

@Yo Tan Wa has been killed! His role was:
You are Annie and a member of Mafia. You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated.

Conditional Active Ability:

Strongman: When performing the faction kill you can choose to upgrade it to a Strongman Kill. This ability can be used once the entire game.

You also investigate innocent to alignment checks.
A reminder that all 3 claims have already been used up. If we see anymore hinting at night actions or claims, it will result in either modblock or modkill depending on the severity of the hint/reveal. Do not talk about your night actions.

It is now D4. You have 24 hours to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.