Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I was attacked and nursed back to health. Since there was no mafia and sk kill then that means mafia and sk both attacked me or Midnight was the only mafia left and only sk killed me.

Thanks for saving me doctor. The arsonist is now starting to save me. I'm still leaning on krogo being sk.
I made some typing error since I just woke up.

I meant to say arsonist is now starting to scare me and I also meant to say since there was no mafia and sk kill then that means both mafia and sk tried to kill me or Midnight was the only mafia left alive at the time and only sk tried to kill me.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Wris died and from what I am understanding jailors will get a notification during day start and not during the night. If Wris was still alive she could confirm.
I guess that makes sense then. So you think Krog is the way to go this phase?

I guess that makes sense then. So you think Krog is the way to go this phase?
Melon got the results survivor, vampure hunter, amnesiac, medusa, or psychic on krogo meaning krogo remembered the serial killer role, krogo loves to cause chaos, he always wins as 3rd party, and his reaction to Borto's claim was so bad.

I got jailed whatever that means.
What do you mean you got jailed? on the wu is says Midnight was executed by the jailor meaning you couldn't have been jailed.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Melon got the results survivor, vampure hunter, amnesiac, medusa, or psychic on krogo meaning krogo remembered the serial killer role, krogo loves to cause chaos, he always wins as 3rd party, and his reaction to Borto's claim was so bad.
Yeah I am aware of that. But Krog also CCed Midnight when he claimed veteran. Is Veteran a guaranteed role in the game or nah? I know it's unique.

By the way guys if we still have 1 more mafia left then it's Flower and if there is no more mafia kill then Flower is town. Arsonist is between Ratchet, Light, or T-Pein for claiming jailed and it was Midnight who got jailed.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I read the OP.
Host told me my actions failed cuz I got jailed....
Did you maybe get informed your actions failed because your target got jailed and not you?

Normally in a 15-16 player game it can only be veteran or vigilante in the game. T-Pein is the vigilante meaning one of krogo or T-Pein is lying.
I can see Krog lying to live another phase to cause chaos.

Vote lynch Krog

Status
Not open for further replies.