Status
Not open for further replies.
we shpuld have started with 6/7 people not townies including mafia and 3rds, 2 are dead so that leaves 4/5 people left. Fuji is 1000% scum for me
So 3/4 left
Lind’s case should be decided today,
Cray is scummy
Krogo’s jump last day phase looked weird, like he was calling me liar all day then for some reason when Fuji started talking he jumped on his wagon!? Like fuji did a ton of suspicious shit yesterday, and what changed his mind is Fuji’s dump question, wtf was that
Midnight is not playing like usual,
T-pein looked more townier than this when he was a 3rd party in hololive

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I used Sallu's corpse because I wanted to transport Lind with Melkor.

Then Zem sent me results only an Invest would get.

Ergo, Sallu=Invest.
I see now. Man, Imma have to read up on TOS then. This is my first game. I thought it was similar to TOL, but so far that's not the case lol.

So I guess ypu trust Lind and You think Melkor is scum and used him as a scapegoat? Why do you think he is scum?
I've been on a scum team with him twice and the guy sheeps a lot as scum. Him sheeping my vote on Van like that wasn't a good look. Although he might not know the mechanics and just listen to players with more experience. Also, I was not sure who of you, Fuji and Tango would get jailed. So I picked the next best suspect.

Retri is an unique role and Zem loves this new role. There's no way I could fake this lmfao.
I mean like if there’s a forger it would be great to claim retri, let’s say the real retri is already dead and you are using that.
but that’s on Juliet to confirm and I trust her so I guess you are good until Juliet says no

I mean like if there’s a forger it would be great to claim retri, let’s say the real retri is already dead and you are using that.
but that’s on Juliet to confirm and I trust her so I guess you are good until Juliet says no
If she says no, she gets the noose today. I mean, it's easy to fake claim Medium when you are the Forger yourself lmfao. Get my drift?

Status
Not open for further replies.