Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jaillor shouldve killed me or Typo last night, i dont know why we survived it.

Because it keeps things messy.

If Typo is exe then killing me would turn him into a Jester, easier to handle at night since they dont have defense.

I think Jaillor shouldve killed me or Typo last night, i dont know why we survived it.

Because it keeps things messy.

If Typo is exe then killing me would turn him into a Jester, easier to handle at night since they dont have defense.
I can use Van to kill any of you, too.

The one who is lying that is.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nah, lynch me today. My flip will show that my info is true. And can't be tampered with either. And if you finally do a f***ing reveal if you are oh so Town people will know there's an Arso. Which they could already know today, but well, sometimes it needs a mislynch to talk sense into people.
No lynch me. Then players will know just how wrong your “can’t be tampered with” results are.

I will find out tonight what she was. Now the more pressing matter is me using Sallu on Lind and having gotten Arso results on him when Lind claimed Mayor and refuses to reveal to clear things up.
A lot of people have been talking about Arsonits last phase, You/Typo/Juliet/Mango and i forget.

There is no way so many people would talk about the role if its not in the game, im thinking one of the people who talked about it could be the Arso themselves tbh, i had my doubts on my results on Lind tbh hence why i voiced my opinion on him maybe being GF to be honest.

But maybe he got doused idk.

I dont like the fact that you revealed he claimed Mayor though, because you just painted a target on his back if he is one, and forced our TP ( town protects) on him too.

Its kind of a bad play tbh, maybe you shouldve whispered him first i dont know.

A lot of people have been talking about Arsonits last phase, You/Typo/Juliet/Mango and i forget.

There is no way so many people would talk about the role if its not in the game, im thinking one of the people who talked about it could be the Arso themselves tbh, i had my doubts on my results on Lind tbh hence why i voiced my opinion on him maybe being GF to be honest.

But maybe he got doused idk.

I dont like the fact that you revealed he claimed Mayor though, because you just painted a target on his back if he is one, and forced our TP ( town protects) on him too.

If you had results which don't align with a claim, would you NOT bring this up? Come on, Fuji, think.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That's just dumb if you are what you say. All you do is put emotion before reason. The most reasonable thing to do is to reveal yourself and prove me wrong.
When was the last time i listened to anyone? I’m not going to give you what you want.

So instead give me what I want. Lynch me and get this over with.

She did whisper, but she couldn’t wait to reveal it instead of waiting for me to wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.