Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I only found out after tonight, Sherlock. Just read the thread...
Im gonna try to, kinda sick with a fever but ill read up.

Doesnt explain how you thought Sallu can protect Lind tbh.

Also how sure are we that Mels will was forged? She had interractions with Light yesterday, mightve scumread him.

Just because there is a forger doesnt mean all wills are forged unless i missed some important hint from @Light D Lamperouge

I'm so done with this shit. The reason why Town loses so often is because of shit like this. Instead of working together people are too stubborn to listen. I really hope he's scum else I treat this as a clear game throw. Which it just is.

Bye.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Lindltaylor it's time to reveal baby. If you are the Mayor you have to do it. If you're really doused chances are you're going to die anyway. So why make town, your supposed faction, waste a lynch on you, if with your reveal we can get info and move on? I understand that you don't like being told what to do, neither do I, but at the end of the day this is a team game. If we're all stubborn like that, we'll never win.

If you are still resisting this long I have to assume it's because you cannot reveal because you are not the Mayor and are playing on the chance of Town not being willing to vote you off.

I think Jaillor shouldve killed me or Typo last night, i dont know why we survived it.

Because it keeps things messy.

If Typo is exe then killing me would turn him into a Jester, easier to handle at night since they dont have defense.
On day 1 you said you wanted to deal with the Mango/Juliet situation and that got dealt with last night. I'm glad the jailor executed Mango and I knew there was something off with Mango's claim. I laughed so hard at Mango's death.

On day 1 you said you wanted to deal with the Mango/Juliet situation and that got dealt with last night. I'm glad the jailor executed Mango and I knew there was something off with Mango's claim. I laughed so hard at Mango's death.
I just checked again cause i missed his death, he was pirate! Wtf kinda play was that from him lmao..

Typo could also be Mafia tbh, he kept saying he was gonna be forged yesterday without knowing there was a forger 100% or not and why would he be forged anyways since he accuses me of being WW or Arso or some shit.

Though i dont know what kind of play of his that was yesterday.

Mafia or Exe is my guess now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor it's time to reveal baby. If you are the Mayor you have to do it. If you're really doused chances are you're going to die anyway. So why make town, your supposed faction, waste a lynch on you, if with your reveal we can get info and move on? I understand that you don't like being told what to do, neither do I, but at the end of the day this is a team game. If we're all stubborn like that, we'll never win.

If you are still resisting this long I have to assume it's because you cannot reveal because you are not the Mayor and are playing on the chance of Town not being willing to vote you off.
It’s fine. I’m not going to let go off my pride. I fully expect to be lynched off.

I won’t be here for EOD anyway. Got a flight to catch. Decide what do to after that. When I flip mayor, definitely go after Flower.

@Fruitji If I am to believe there is a hypnotist in the game then the guilty thing on you is Borto watching Lind and said you did not visit him. Can you explain to me how did Borto not see you visit Lindletaylor when you said you did visit him?

@Fruitji If I am to believe there is a hypnotist in the game then the guilty thing on you is Borto watching Lind and said you did not visit him. Can you explain to me how did Borto not see you visit Lindletaylor when you said you did visit him?
I believe he got lucky to be honest, and is just an exe.

For starters he lied about being amnesiac, which was apparently to protect himself but its kind of a bs excuse tbh since town would waste time sending invests or stuff to check him or even a Vig that decides to shoot him( which would be horrible given that he's claiming to be Lo) thus losing two townies since Vig suicides the night after.

And i had no actual reason to reveal my info since i was already heavily townread, and i wanted to keep the thread moving. I saw him and others kinda sus Lind and since i got my inno result on him i was wondering if he could be GF, hence why i claimed it.

Or he could be Mafia pulling a weird suicidal move idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.