Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are pretty close to closing the day early with this much votes.
if you will be here again before day ends consider unvoting until then so we can talk a bit more

When I talked to Sallu last night he said Flower will take care of Fuji and told the jailor not to jail him. I went looking for the quote on where Flower said this and I found it which is below.

I will deal with Fuji. Don't leave him to the Jailor.
Flower said here on day 1 she will deal with Fuji and with her retri claim how does this help with the Fuji situation when Sallu came up as the transporter on n1 meaning Flower would have thought she would gain a transporter ability?

When I talked to Sallu last night he said Flower will take care of Fuji and told the jailor not to jail him. I went looking for the quote on where Flower said this and I found it which is below.

Flower said here on day 1 she will deal with Fuji and with her retri claim how does this help with the Fuji situation when Sallu came up as the transporter on n1 meaning Flower would have thought she would gain a transporter ability?
She was planning on using Van to kill me or Mango but she couldnt.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Never played with him before, so not sure if he is on town meta or not. But I like his posts. And I think he was one of the first who mentioned this Forger stuff. Like it would give Fuji a huge town cred etc.

you can confirm if flower is town or not by simply asking Melo for her real role, if she is not retri then it has to be flower else she would have been counter claimed already as it's a unique role. Melo being retri is the only possibility that can make flower scum atp

I thought I would use Van to kill Fuji. But then Lind claimed Mayor and I prioritized his life over Fuji's kill which led to me getting results on Lind.

you can confirm if flower is town or not by simply asking Melo for her real role, if she is not retri then it has to be flower else she would have been counter claimed already as it's a unique role. Melo being retri is the only possibility that can make flower scum atp
Are we going off the assumption that every role in the "experiment" is in this game?

Are we going off the assumption that every role in the "experiment" is in this game?
no but like what kind of balls is this? claiming Retri early d2 with not much claims around, there was no way she knew all the roles in the game or half of them. and she knew stuff so only can be the forger or forger mate not any other 3rd, chances are pretty damn low she fake claimed Retri

no but like what kind of balls is this? claiming Retri early d2 with not much claims around, there was no way she knew all the roles in the game or half of them. and she knew stuff so only can be the forger or forger mate not any other 3rd, chances are pretty damn low she fake claimed Retri
Yeah but you keep asking people what roles they are and they're all in the first post :D

Status
Not open for further replies.