Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to Melon from the dead chat and she says she's the real retributionist and says Flower is lying about her role and Melon also said she was transported on the night she died. Cray was the only person I remembered who claimed transported on day 2 which means mafia tried to kill Cray.

Melon said she didn't target anyone on night 1 and on night 2 she targeted Krogo and Fuji thinking Sallu was the transporter and instead she got investigator results which were Survivor, Vampire Hunter, Amnesiac, Medusa, or Psychic thinking she visited krogo, she tells me Flower needs to get eliminated who is scum, and Melon is leaning 3rd party on Lind for wasting the day phase.

Seeing that Lind flipped godfather and we saw Flower pushing for Lind either mafia tried to kill Cray who was transported with Melon and accidentally killed Melon who is scum or Melon is telling the truth and Flower is scum who bussed or is the arsonist.
@Xlaw Read this quote on why krogo looks like he is the sk. Melon claimed retri and her results. Either she is telling the truth or she is the consigliere.

If no one has more information , we should use use one claim on Krogo or T Pain.

With this new roles , we can't expect typical play from mafia. Since they can do faction kill or choose an individual to kill..Which also don't clear Light as non scum.

Also I just read back and @Midnight Delight is lying, he's not the veteran, unless Zem made 2. I'm the veteran here. I haven't gone on alert because its so damn stressful to do so, your risk is hitting a townie and I didn't think I was a big enough target yet so I've done nothing.

vote lynch Midnight

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oh spicy.

BTW, Lemon being mafia makes sense. She desperately tried to save Fuji D1. She died the following night, probably due to a tp, Fuji the Forger died in a lynch. I think what I said earlier is true. The mafioso was jailed and Lind had to be the one to attack during the night. There's 0 reasons that Lind would attack unless he had to. He was sussed in the thread and would expect someone to be on him.

If Melon was the jailor then she would have told me she was the jailor and I doubt she is the jailor. So now between krogo and Midnight both being the vet one of them is lying.

Because Mel was probably our jailor. She can still execute her jailed targets even if she dies. I mean the fact Lind wasn't jailed after that whole mayor thing says our jailor is most likely dead.
I'm pretty sure Medium get lots of crap messages , and do you really think that she did not got 1 message from dead jailor ?

I'm pretty sure Medium get lots of crap messages , and do you really think that she did not got 1 message from dead jailor ?
I'm saying that might be a reason no one was jailed, and why is juliet taking a dead persons word over flower who mass pushed Lind, the gf, and got him out, no reason to push lind right then because he wasn't exactly high priority yet.

Medium also from what I remember doesn't know whos speaking to her but she's acting like she actually spoke directly to Mel, not fuji or Mango either since they're also in there.

Juliet instantly taking everything there at face value and that flower is lying and mel's the investigator with results on me seems a bit...fishy right now.

Or I think flower is saying mel was transporter and she transported herself or soemthing to then jailor was just quiet? Or jailed fuji and he got lynched :D

But don't believe juliets results last night as they don't sound real.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
With 11 alive it takes 7 to Lynch
6, no? Saw a later post say 6, so all good.
That new SK is someone between
T-pein,Ratchet, Cray cray
This... is simply untrue.
We can narrow down suspects without me revealing myself. Do you think 10 people are gonna claim today lol?
I don't get why you'd drag your heels so much here though. Especially if you've already claimed privately.
Wait, why are you lynching me? I'm innocent here.
Not a defence.
Also I just read back and @Midnight Delight is lying, he's not the veteran, unless Zem made 2. I'm the veteran here. I haven't gone on alert because its so damn stressful to do so, your risk is hitting a townie and I didn't think I was a big enough target yet so I've done nothing.

vote lynch Midnight
I don't like this Counter Claim. You start by going strong on Midnight but give yourself wiggle room nd I feel it's pretty convenent that you just happened to read bac and realise you were in a counter claim situation. Plus, is Midnight of all people really going to fake claim?

6, no? Saw a later post say 6, so all good.
This... is simply untrue.
I don't get why you'd drag your heels so much here though. Especially if you've already claimed privately.
Not a defence.
I don't like this Counter Claim. You start by going strong on Midnight but give yourself wiggle room nd I feel it's pretty convenent that you just happened to read bac and realise you were in a counter claim situation. Plus, is Midnight of all people really going to fake claim?
I hit the mentions first then try to figure out whats going on, thats why. And why does midnight not fake claim like really, that seems like a weird thing to say. Dont see any wiggle room either here.

Wait, why are you lynching me? I'm innocent here.

Also, just want to point out Juliet doesn't know who she actually talked to Melon right? I could be fuji trying to mess with people as well. She's speaking anonomously with the dead, she doesnt know who she's talking to so her results aren't real. You really believe flower is lying?
I need you to claim regardless of all of that.

if Fuji for example was the one messing with Juliet Melo could have said something like “that was fuji” or something at least then we would understand that info could be not trustworthy but I guess that didn’t happen.

you are the one on chopping nlock now not flower,claim

If no one has more information , we should use use one claim on Krogo or T Pain.

With this new roles , we can't expect typical play from mafia. Since they can do faction kill or choose an individual to kill..Which also don't clear Light as non scum.
X law already claimed to me, I don’t fully trust it but we will leave him for tomorrow

vote lynch Midnight
Veteran is a unique role so I guess one of you lying. And then there’s there’s the melo investigation qnd your gameplay
It’s more likely ypu are the one lying.

@Midnight Delight we need to know the nights you went on alert on buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.