Status
Not open for further replies.
Huzzah!

Honestly I had no hope of winning unless I picked town but that seem boring and easy, was hoping Lind would survive then he'd take most of the flake and attention then I could at least kill one or two people, but noooo lind got himself bodyguarded!

Useless mafia this game.

Also glad I was right about the forge and fuji thing :D huzzah!

Till typo lied about being amnesiac and then made it all confusing. Was gonna counter claim typo just for the pure chaos of it all but then figured I'd be stuck having to pick a stupid town role at some point and the dead townies weren't to be trusted. (Since 1 wasn't even bloody town!)
You know what, I would have done the same. Why choose Town when you can choose to kill Town?

You know what, I would have done the same. Why choose Town when you can choose to kill Town?
Exactly! I think its a shame amnesiac gets announced what they remember, kinda ruins the chaotic nature of the role.

I was tempted to remember Melon cause I knew she wasn't a vig but at the same time I was worried her role was stupid lol.

God imagine getting the destroyed mafia team by accident, woulda ruined it!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
was hoping Lind would survive then he'd take most of the flake and attention then I could at least kill one or two people, but noooo lind got himself bodyguarded!
This is what I regret not doing. I said the same thing in the dead chat, that if I had lived I could have taken the heat and helped you live longer. Too bad I died :pepemy:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Luckiest guess ever haha.

I was telling Zem "Imagine if Flower is the real mayor and I just claimed Mayor to her" I must say, I was fully expecting a counter claim, but was surprised when I wasn't xD
Yea I'm gonna have to start switching it up a lot because I never have Mayors, Sheriffs or Spys in my game unless it's special games. I will no longer be so predictable xD

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Was that why you jailed him?
No. I jailed him because he told Zem that he would like to have a scum role. So I jailed him lmao. He claimed BG.
I was like: Nah, no way he is the GF.
Then he wanted me to hint at who I was, so he could help me push players if needed. This made me insta scum read him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.