Sign-up Round 10: Kakegurui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž

Host: @Kiwipom
Coached by: @Dragomir

There is one absolute rule in gambling - at the end of the day, there is a winner and a loser.
Welcome to Hyakkaou Private Academy!
Gamble your life and walk out as the winner.
Rules and Gameplay:
1. Closed Setup:
There will be no information revealed regarding the set up of the game.
2. Plurality Lynch: The player with the most vote will be lynched. In case of a tie, it will be decided by rng. No lynch is also an option.
3. Non-claiming: No claiming or info sharing is permitted in this game. This includes hinting, character claiming, alluding to night actions or roles.
  • First offense will result in mod block for the next 2 nights.
  • Second offense will result in a vote silence on the same day phase as well a 2 night mod block.
  • Any offense afterwards will be mod kill on the spot or sub
4. Cycles: The game will follow 24 hours cycles. However, night actions must be submitted within the first 20 hours of the night phase.
5. Posting: You must post a minimum of 5 times each day phase or you will be mod blocked the following night. Failure to meet the requirement for more than two days will result in modkill/sub. If you have difficulties meeting this requirement for whatever reason, let the host know.
6. Voting: The format to vote is to write [Vote lynch Player] or [Vote Player]. Vote must be bolded.

Players:
1. @Finalbeta
2. @Celestia
3. @Fallen Prince
4. @Marimo_420
5. @krogothwolf
6. @Natalija
7. @Light D Lamperouge
8. @Gianfi
9. @Fujishiro
10. @RayanOO
11. @Seraphoenix
12. @TheAncientCenturion
13. @Cinera
14. @Jew D. Boy
15. @Queen

Subs:
1. @Don DaSlayer
2. @Yo Tan Wa
3. @Reborn
4. @NeutralWatcher

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
tagging @Natalija !
Sorry I forgot to tag you since you weren't in my tag list from the last time I hosted a game

Thank you for the tag. Regarding rule number 1 you are not allowed to post how many mafia, townie and indie in the game?
Players are allowed to guess in the game and discuss, but I will not be revealing the numbers.

In. Number 7 please.

Might request a sub later though, just to give you a heads up @Kiwipom
Okie-dokie, you're in!

@Kiwipom it should be round 10
Alright, fixed. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.