[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thanks Kiwi and Drago for the game

@krogothwolf this has to be difficult to play with this ability :
Yuriko has maintained calm and well-mannered demeanor, she must not lose her patient to someone in-game thread. Due to this, the player needs to act calmly and not be aggressive in the game thread. If she fails, she will mod-blocked the following night.
I didn’t even notice that just now...you kept you cool extremely well, @krogothwolf, even with my incorrect provocations. Bravo to you as well!

Thanks Kiwi and Drago for the game

@krogothwolf this has to be difficult to play with this ability :
Yuriko has maintained calm and well-mannered demeanor, she must not lose her patient to someone in-game thread. Due to this, the player needs to act calmly and not be aggressive in the game thread. If she fails, she will mod-blocked the following night.
Nah I'm generally calm in mafia games. You played well though. Speedreading and not double check did me in.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, thanks a lot for the game @Kiwipom @Dragomir
It was really fun and enjoyable. I liked the abilities.

I would like to ask the more experienced players and the hosts to give me a breakdown of how I played in my first game. You don't have to do it now of course, whenever you have the time.
Yeah, dammit...I guess I actually had a good time for once in this game...

Did you????? So glad you did, finally :moonwalk:

No worries, it turned out for the best because hero @Reborn entered the game, he's much better to have than me :milaugh:
Still my screw up made me doubt Rayan till after Marimo got killed and I got what he was getting at. I should have guessed what he meant by the question the previous day phase but it was to late then I figured it out.

I knew something was off with Rayan but I thought it was cause I screwed up so early on.

Still my screw up made me doubt Rayan till after Marimo got killed and I got what he was getting at. I should have guessed what he meant by the question the previous day phase but it was to late then I figured it out.

I knew something was off with Rayan but I thought it was cause I screwed up so early on.
Don't worry about it, literally every player made mistakes. I made the original first mistake for letting everyone scum read me and have the dumbass vig waste a shot :moonwalk: but I rooted for you, Krogoooooo ~

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@krogothwolf I apologise for doubting you this badly for the first 3 phases. It is as you said, I was wondering about passives based on Queen as I scouted had also scouted her the night before. I was in a loop.

I think I misused my power unfortunately. I should have scounted Ryan on day 4, since I was susing him after Krog. Would have gotten me alot more info.

Seeing krog innocent made me very confused and my fate was sealed after that. My reads were somewhat shit as well so that didnt help matters either.

But all in all I had fun albeit with quite abit of stress.

Congrats to @RayanOO for the win. Well played man.
And @Jew D. Boy no worries man, no hard feelings here I messed up myself.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@krogothwolf I apologise for doubting you this badly for the first 3 phases. It is as you said, I was wondering about passives based on Queen as I scouted had also scouted her the night before. I was in a loop.

I think I misused my power unfortunately. I should have scounted Ryan on day 4, since I was susing him after Krog. Would have gotten me alot more info.

Seeing krog innocent made me very confused and my fate was sealed after that. My reads were somewhat shit as well so that didnt help matters either.

But all in all I had fun albeit with quite abit of stress.

Congrats to @RayanOO for the win. Well played man.
And @Jew D. Boy no worries man, no hard feelings here I messed up myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.