[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lusalty: He shouldn't call me out just to shoot me, I like playing this!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's my bad. I genuinely tried to work hard for town. But alas I also came to play tipsy.
I KNOW YOU KEPT SWAPPING HIM, that is why I thought we still had a chance of winning because you'd figure it out :catcry:

I really wasn't, I was amazed by you both. Let's play again!
I was pretty sure he was, but I couldn't figure out where to get him without tunneling on him and working a way around my slip. I was hoping someone would figure it out as well lol. I totally botched thinking his posts were lights. I feel really bad about that.
Post automatically merged:

Tipsy Nat sends very mixed signals because I thought you were very sus of me :smoothieduck:
WHY WERE YOU SHOOTING WILLY NILLY!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I was pretty sure he was, but I couldn't figure out where to get him without tunneling on him and working a way around my slip. I was hoping someone would figure it out as well lol. I totally botched thinking his posts were lights. I feel really bad about that.
Post automatically merged:

WHY WERE YOU SHOOTING WILLY NILLY!
I WAS DOING MY JOB!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Least you shot at Light.

But man if you had killed Cel and Nat died when I swapped them I WOULDA JUST MODKILLED MYSELF FROM GUILT.
Lmaooo. So I would've shot Celestia/Reborn if I wasn't RBed?

Like... Sure, losing Reborn would've hurt. But shooting Reborn also sounds like a fun time. All around good use of a bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.