12. @Kiwipom
13. @Cobra.
14. @Natalija
15. @Reborn
16. @Poison
17. @Yo Tan Wa
18. @Zara

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I advise against it.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 48 hours.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of D1.
The game will start after the current on-going game or 7/8 August, whatever comes first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
In number 9

N

Noctis

No can do unfortunately.
I'm taking a break. Shit at scum reading/ pushing others.

I will be doing some inner training irl and return maybe in the future. Thanks for letting me play for the past few games.
Don't worry about reads, like it's not something you can learn overnight. Everything requires experience, and for that, you have to play. Don't let wrong reads push you down.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Don't worry about reads, like it's not something you can learn overnight. Everything requires experience, and for that, you have to play. Don't let wrong reads push you down.
Thanks, but imma try distance myself from Mafia for a bit.

Death note sounded like such a good theme tho lol. Have fun hosting, and to GL to all the players participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.