Sign-up Round 14 : Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anything bad about this game. I think it's cool af but ngl I'm lost whenever the game starts and moves forward.

I don't understand why people talk about the things they talk about in the beginning. I also noticed that a lot of players have their own style of starting the game and etc + I can't read people I'm too bad at this.

I'm basically this one kid in the group who doesn't know what to do, what to say and etc.
To be frank, I sucked at the beginning. And there are still times when I suck. That's part of the game. You can't always read people correctly. But you can just have fun and enjoy playing, too :-).
Post automatically merged:

@Sentinel @playa4321 @Steven .

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

I don't think anything bad about this game. I think it's cool af but ngl I'm lost whenever the game starts and moves forward.

I don't understand why people talk about the things they talk about in the beginning. I also noticed that a lot of players have their own style of starting the game and etc + I can't read people I'm too bad at this.

I'm basically this one kid in the group who doesn't know what to do, what to say and etc.
Reminds me of my first time i was playing.

I recommend you try with vanilla games , rolemadness is just a step over miles ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.