[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Yes, genius. It's the same ability clearly.

No point in saving me though, I don't care for getting lynched, for the n-th time again :phoenixmarco:
What I found weird is both Dragomir and Rhea sus Melontonin.

Melontonin might have this ability to chose who to lynch.

If Melontonin is not Knight of Zero since Knight of Zero only has 3 members, Lelouch: Light, CC: Lanji and Rolo: Tris. Then Melontonin might be from Follower of Empire and Noctis( from Follower of Empire) sus Melontonin might be bussing each other.

What I found weird is both Dragomir and Rhea sus Melontonin.

Melontonin might have this ability to chose who to lynch.

If Melontonin is not Knight of Zero since Knight of Zero only has 3 members, Lelouch: Light, CC: Lanji and Rolo: Tris. Then Melontonin might be from Follower of Empire and Noctis( from Follower of Empire) sus Melontonin might be bussing each other.
Do you think Melon would pull a Beta and lynch everyone who suspect her? I don't think she would at all. And sadly she is now not here to ask.

Vote lynch NeutralWatcher

N

NeutralWatcher

Do you think Melon would pull a Beta and lynch everyone who suspect her? I don't think she would at all. And sadly she is now not here to ask.

Vote lynch NeutralWatcher
I wonder now you are not lynch immume anymore and ability to choose who to lynch after used yesterday might have 1 cooldown again so now you might be able to get lynched.

Knight of Zero Maybe only has 3 members so I'm not Knight of Zero.

I'm sure You are Follower of Empire and you voting me only prove I'm town since now I'm the leading wagon.

:finally::finally::finally:

I wonder now you are not lynch immume anymore and ability to choose who to lynch after used yesterday might have 1 cooldown again so now you might be able to get lynched.

Knight of Zero Maybe only has 3 members so I'm not Knight of Zero.

I'm sure You are Follower of Empire and you voting me only prove I'm town since now I'm the leading wagon.

:finally::finally::finally:
Get over yourself, I'm voting you because you're acting VERY scummy. I can unvote too and I won't care. I solved the whole game solo anyway :milaugh:

You are Jeremiah!

[Passive Ability - Geass Canceller] You are immune to control.

[Passive Ability - Cyborg] You are immune to roleblocks, redirects, role-crushes, regular kills and superkills.

[Passive Ability - Marianne's Knight] You know that Lelouch and Nunnally are in the game and know their identities.

[Active Ability - Ambush] Kill the first visitor of your target each night and prevent them from using their action on them. Does not count as visit.

[Active Ability - Knightmare Pilot] Take your target to safety during the Day Phase, preventing them from further talking and voting and rendering them untargettable for the rest of the day and the following night.

Wincon: Keep Lelouch and Nunnally alive.
Who was Cin defending besides light?

N

NeutralWatcher

Get over yourself, I'm voting you because you're acting VERY scummy. I can unvote too and I won't care. I solved the whole game solo anyway :milaugh:
My reads are always based on meta.

You are scum 100% based on your ability to survive lynch and you got saved by player who can choose who to lynch.

Looking back at who had the most votes before Tris activated Time Stop is logical to know who Tris wanted to lynch and save and I found Melontonin scummy for that and you disregarded this possibility.

My reads are always based on meta.

You are scum 100% based on your ability to survive lynch and you got saved by player who can choose who to lynch.

Looking back at who had the most votes before Tris activated Time Stop is logical to know who Tris wanted to lynch and save and I found Melontonin scummy for that and you disregarded this possibility.
I disregarded it because I believe Melon might be an important town role.
But I can't ask her anything now anymore, so :lawsigh:

I'm not scum. This game has strange roles.

N

NeutralWatcher

I disregarded it because I believe Melon might be an important town role.
But I can't ask her anything now anymore, so :lawsigh:

I'm not scum. This game has strange roles.
Lol how? Melontonin voted Cinera then voted Gianfi them voted Cinera again after Tris voted Cinera and that made Cinera the leading wagon and after that Tris activated Time Stop.

You're not suspicious of Melontonin after that is suspixipus itself and you wa ted to project Melontonin who can keep choosing player who to lynch.

Lol how? Melontonin voted Cinera then voted Gianfi them voted Cinera again after Tris voted Cinera and that made Cinera the leading wagon and after that Tris activated Time Stop.

You're not suspicious of Melontonin after that is suspixipus itself and you wa ted to project Melontonin who can keep choosing player who to lynch.
You're crazy. I was the only one suspecting her for days. But I'm days ahead of you in this puzzle.

I'm willing to not tunnel that and think of other possibilities. She still might get lynched, it's not off the table.

N

NeutralWatcher

You're crazy. I was the only one suspecting her for days. But I'm days ahead of you in this puzzle.

I'm willing to not tunnel that and think of other possibilities. She still might get lynched, it's not off the table.
That doesn't answer my question lol.

What I know is Lanji was sure that you're scum. And you survived lynch 2 times.

Lanji flipped mafia doesn't townclear you since there are 2 mafia factions in this game.

You are defending Melontonin and read Jew as town yesterday.
Lol Lanji and Light were trying to frame me from the first minute. Don't fall for it anymore. And I'm glad someone listened and now they're dead :feelscryingman:

I'm not defending Melon, I'm trying to tell you to stop tunneling. Jew has been painfully town the whole time, if you can't see that is his town meta, I can't help you.

N

NeutralWatcher

Lol Lanji and Light were trying to frame me from the first minute. Don't fall for it anymore. And I'm glad someone listened and now they're dead :feelscryingman:

I'm not defending Melon, I'm trying to tell you to stop tunneling. Jew has been painfully town the whole time, if you can't see that is his town meta, I can't help you.
Maybe if there is only 1 mafia faction I'll read you as town bit there are 2 mafia factions and they flipped scum doesn't town clear you.

Status
Not open for further replies.