Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
there is two character who could have used this ability: anya and villetta

ohgi died in the other day before this ability was used
which I believe would trigger an alignment change from villetta
she may have became a follower of the empire after he died
So there's potentially 2 more followers of thr empire?

I can't see Bismark not being scum leader with the "future attack" ability, and because he's the strognest knight. 2 of the others were also knights of the round.
Post automatically merged:

the*

N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher don't you think a character who chooses his own alignment having a strong bond with other character would be weird?
You mean about Natalija?

As far as I know is Natalija defended Melontonin and can't explained why and Melontonin/Fujishiro flipped town. So Natalija's character might have a strong bond with Melontonin. Don't know about Natalija chooses her own alignment.

Regarding your question yeah sounds weird. Which character/player are you talking about?

You mean about Natalija?

As far as I know is Natalija defended Melontonin and can't explained why and Melontonin/Fujishiro flipped town. So Natalija's character might have a strong bond with Melontonin. Don't know about Natalija chooses her own alignment.

Regarding your question yeah sounds weird. Which character/player are you talking about?
check fujishiro character again

N

NeutralWatcher

check fujishiro character again
Yeah just realized it after I saw his passive.

[Passive Ability - Chessmaster] You are a Master of Chess. As such, you can plan your moves accordingly. After Night 2 you can decide if you would like to win with Town or as an Independent. You cannot get killed before you have made your choice by any means. As soon as you have made your choice, you gain access to your active abilities.

Fujishiro can't get killed before he made his choice. The fact that he got killed meant he made his choice and he chose to win with town.

W

wordyworm

So there's 2 left?

And why didn't Fuji take out Nat? He was playing for town, and he knew something was up with JDB, but he didn't tell us. Instead he saved yesterday's lynch vote (RGK) and switched it to JDB.

Yeah just realized it after I saw his passive.

[Passive Ability - Chessmaster] You are a Master of Chess. As such, you can plan your moves accordingly. After Night 2 you can decide if you would like to win with Town or as an Independent. You cannot get killed before you have made your choice by any means. As soon as you have made your choice, you gain access to your active abilities.

Fujishiro can't get killed before he made his choice. The fact that he got killed meant he made his choice and he chose to win with town.
yeah, he chose town, check his goal
my point is: it's very unlikely for Schneizel to be strongly connected to another character

So there's 2 left?

And why didn't Fuji take out Nat? He was playing for town, and he knew something was up with JDB, but he didn't tell us. Instead he saved yesterday's lynch vote (RGK) and switched it to JDB.
my guess is he investigated jdb and knew he was a follower of the empire
and it seems like he also discovered marimo is not scum

N

NeutralWatcher

yeah, he chose town, check his goal
my point is: it's very unlikely for Schneizel to be strongly connected to another character
So this still doesn't clear Natalija since Natalija maybe doesn't know Fujishiro's character. And the fact that Lanji was sure Natalija was scum still bothers me.

Natalija defended Melontonin yesterday so I sus her less compared to yesterday and Natalija might have investigation ability to know Melontonin was town.

Maybe Natalija's passive is similar to miller? Do you think there is character in Code Geass that fits this description?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So there's 2 left?

JDB would have been more shaky to call out yesterday i guess since he looked less scummy than RGK silverfire and Nat. It could have potentially made fuji a prime suspect. Maybe.

He also backtracked on RGK at the end though, so I think that was to show some trust?

So this still doesn't clear Natalija since Natalija maybe doesn't know Fujishiro's character. And the fact that Lanji was sure Natalija was scum still bothers me.

Natalija defended Melontonin yesterday so I sus her less compared to yesterday and Natalija might have investigation ability to know Melontonin was town.

Maybe Natalija's passive is similar to miller? Do you think there is character in Code Geass that fits this description?
a Miller? Diethard
and iirc this guy joined Schneizel in the end..

and yeah, seems like fuji was actively trying to avoid red's lynch yesterday

fuji pretended he forgot about red
refused to vote him
and changed the lynch...

N

NeutralWatcher

a Miller? Diethard
and iirc this guy joined Schneizel in the end..

and yeah, seems like fuji was actively trying to avoid red's lynch yesterday

fuji pretended he forgot about red
refused to vote him
and changed the lynch...
What's your thought on RedGloverKing? He seemed to work hard by ISO Light so I read him town but his behaiour yesterday wa suspicious whn he voted Melontonin (town) yet he said he trusted Melontonin the day before.

Also what's your thought on Natalija and Silverfire? Natalija is sure Silverfire is scum. I think Silverfire flip might tell Natalija's faction since there's only 1 mafia faction right now (Follower of the Empire).

Red ISOing Light and saying he’s town for sure made me actually laugh out loud. Could that be some kind of passive as well?

And... Light’s controlling ability... He used and abused that. PRETTY sure he used it on Melon D1.

:seriously:

What's your thought on RedGloverKing? He seemed to work hard by ISO Light so I read him town but his behaiour yesterday wa suspicious whn he voted Melontonin (town) yet he said he trusted Melontonin the day before.

Also what's your thought on Natalija and Silverfire? Natalija is sure Silverfire is scum. I think Silverfire flip might tell Natalija's faction since there's only 1 mafia faction right now (Follower of the Empire).
i think I know who natalija is
red behavior still weird af
but I think we should lynch silver first

Status
Not open for further replies.