[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
These are all of Marimo's posts.
The staring post gives me a non Marimo vibe. It's like he's trying to hard to make it known that he is town with the eradicate scum part. Feels a bit over the top, and non genuine. He wanted to make an entrance that would give off a townie vibe so that he could callback on it and assure that he would be viewed as town.

Then he moves on to discussing the game mechanics. Alright, first time bastard game and early on talks. But the part that stuck out to me was the newbies not being mafia just because they are new. A bit too forced. I was scum in my first game, and I am sure plenty of others here have been too. It's possible that one of the first timers is Marimo's mate and he wanted to clear the suspicion off them with a comment like that.

Then this part about explaining that he thought that new players wouldn't be mafia is also weird, since in Marimo's first game and my first game, the Kakegurui one, I was mafia, and as I said it was my first real game, not counting the turbo ones. So Marimo has already encountered first time players as mafia but he seemed to be perplexed at that notion now. Like I said, it's highly possible that he is scum and one of his mates is a first time player.

The 4 subsequent posts are mostly fluff, expressing his gratitude which to an extent is fine since the post he was responding to when saying thanks or welcome were posts for that. The nope I am town post was to Fuji who questioned him about what I stated above, that is the chance of one of the newbies being his scum mate. That's a fact post I guess was dedicated to JDB's joke lynch of Bogard post.

In the next batch of posts he talks about the this is big news thing. Ostensibly protesting against it or expressing his annoyance with it. As well as giving an explanation to Wordy, I believe, on why people are dissatisfied with it.

Here he's wondering about what's going on and what we have, seemingly testing the room to see what's going on and at which direction this could go with a push.

And here again explaining some stuff about the emote.

Continuing from the above seemingly testing the room post, unfortunately for him the answer he receives is that Beta is susing Drago, which let's be real, hinging on Beta's sus and reasons for susing someone is an unwise decision to put it softly, especially if one is scum.

To summarize.
> Opening post feels too forced and out of place, trying to get town cred early without doing much.
> Tries to steer away sus from newbies, ostensibly due to the fact that he might be scum and his mates one of the first time players
> When asked why says he thought newbies wouldn't be mafia, when in the first game both of us played, I was scum and it was my first time, hence he's acquainted with that concept.
> The rest of his posts are mostly fluff, with some explanations about the big news emote, and that one post that feels like testing the waters.
> As mentioned above, that post does not bode well for him since FB is the one susing Drago at the time, and as previously stated backing on FB's suses is not a good idea.

For now I am going to vote for him.

Vote lynch @Marimo_420 @Flower @krogothwolf
@Dragomir So here’s what I found - Marimo comes in jovial like the rest of us, experiences some confusion on how the roles are picked after surmising that new players can’t be scum (not damning for him by itself), fends off a minimal sus from Fuji based on the same, complains about the big news like the rest of us (but still goes along with it), then asks what’s going on after only a dozen or so pages before dipping completely.

I think the RNG thing is benign enough, I didn’t really think about that my first few games. His explanation to Fuji, while anything but comprehensive, wasn’t so bad that it raised my eyebrows. What I do find interesting is that he wants to rail against the big news, but still includes it in every post.

We can probably assume without much trouble that Flower did that solely to fuck with us and it’s not a hard and fast rule, but some are doing it to hedge their bets against being modkilled so early on. Again, by itself, not indicative of much...but wouldn’t scum have the most to lose by not following the rules and thinning their ranks right off the bat?Marimo doesn’t have the luxury on going along with it because he doesn’t understand the meaning behind it like wordy/other newbies, nor is he following along with any old passive like Neutral normally does. I’m not entirely sold on your theory yet, but I’m coming around. He’ll need to do something soon to disprove us if he can.

Why do I feel like you’re just quoting my read back at me? I know it’s only halfway through D1, but this just tells me what I thought from earlier.
^____^

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I need players that join forces with me to take Dragomir down

Your alignment is a secondary query for the present moment 🤔

My goal is to oust anti-town players, so the more join me the better
Stating your goal in no claim game? Interesting unless you are not trying to bait someone off.

Why do you want to take down Dragomir so badly? Are you a scum?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Stating your goal in no claim game? Interesting unless you are not trying to bait someone off.

Why do you want to take down Dragomir so badly? Are you a scum?
Well claiming that I want to take out scum is not against the rules 🤔

And why wouldn't I try to take out the one I find most sus my friend?

What are you trying to infer?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm so confused, when did I double down?

You telling me to stop pushing but I'm just answering why you though me telling you he's town isn't weird. Why are you twisting to make it look like my answer to you was pushing Final as town? I'm explaining my reasoning behind my thoughts, you are free to make your own opinion about players.

IDC if you don't sus him, I am informing everyone in the game about my opinion, and trying to make it clear. And you've seen enough about how I play as scum to know I NEVER clear my mates lmao

Jew don't do me dirty like this. 😭
Mel, you keep coming at me explaining Final like I’ve got the rope ready to lynch him. WHY?? This is message number FOUR about something we AGREE on, we don’t need to still be discussing it!

I haven’t asked for this much proof as an answer to my original question, you’ve just spent too much time at this point explaining to ME SPECIFICALLY something I understood from the start. If this is for everyone’s benefit, why am I still the intended recipient? Until further notice, I am officially done talking about Final, so if you and I are operating on the same wavelength, let’s leave this alone.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Mel, you keep coming at me explaining Final like I’ve got the rope ready to lynch him. WHY?? This is message number FOUR about something we AGREE on, we don’t need to still be discussing it!

I haven’t asked for this much proof as an answer to my original question, you’ve just spent too much time at this point explaining to ME SPECIFICALLY something I understood from the start. If this is for everyone’s benefit, why am I still the intended recipient? Until further notice, I am officially done talking about Final, so if you and I are operating on the same wavelength, let’s leave this alone.
This isn't about you.
Explain to me where I doubled down.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Vote Lynch Dragomir

Guessing a faction alignment in a heavy bastard game is like looking for a needle in an haystack, and coming from such an experienced player like you, it truly stands as a reef.
@Seth
This was the original post with my reason

However you might have troubles with grasping my line of reasoning for now as you are just tagging along Mafia

So I was hoping for your blind trust as I told you earlier :smithnie:

I defended cobra and final aggressively last game @Jew D. Boy
they were both town and so was I because it came across as folks going for an easy lynch. Fuji was on my side then ,
the only particular person am suprised to hear this from is melon but she was scum last game. perhaps this change in her approach is because now she has a motive to avoid a mislynch unlike last game where it would benefit her.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
That's a bold statement coming from someone who tried to bait a new player. If anyone acts like a mafia it would be you in that case.
I think Beta is town this time. He trying to lead the town with this Drago lynch. He doesn’t really do that when he is scum.

And he always acts scummy no matter his alignment. lol

I think Beta is town this time. He trying to lead the town with this Drago lynch. He doesn’t really do that when he is scum.

And he always acts scummy no matter his alignment. lol
when he's scum he has also actively tried to push lynches
tbh you cant really read beta based on meta
sometimes he's inactive when he's town
sometimes he is.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This isn't about you.
Explain to me where I doubled down.
Sure, but nobody’s even placed a vote on Final yet. Just seems like a lot of work for something that’s not close to happening.
Glad you understand me this time, man. I was never leading a Final lynch, but suddenly people come out of the woodworks to defend him even though he’s caught no actual heat...if anything, I’m more suspicious of Mel and Fuji for defending him so fiercely at a time when they didn’t have any reason to fear he’d be lynched. You just came in and are usually a voice of reason, so I’m not sussing you yet.
It's a hunch, don't you think his play reminds you of how he was playing last game? He went after Flower right away, she started sussing him and then didn't move from his vote and tried to convince town she was scum. This game he went after dragomir right away (once again early on) and didn't let go. Plus he isn't being that unhelpful. As scum he was barely there (naruto game) this is why. He hasn't "beta'd" anyone yet too lol just trying to avoid another mislynch since he's an easy target.
So in my first post, I told Tris that you and Fuji were putting a lot of effort into protecting Final from being mislynched, which I found odd being that he was nowhere close to the gallows. In the second, I explain this in greater detail to Ali, once again stating that it feels like y’all are doing the most for little to no reason. Where I think you double down is in the post that set us down this rabbit hole; you respond to me saying you’re doing too much to defend Final BY DEFENDING HIM EVEN HARDER. That’s doubling down, when you are called out for something only to do that very same thing in response.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
So in my first post, I told Tris that you and Fuji were putting a lot of effort into protecting Final from being mislynched, which I found odd being that he was nowhere close to the gallows. In the second, I explain this in greater detail to Ali, once again stating that it feels like y’all are doing the most for little to no reason. Where I think you double down is in the post that set us down this rabbit hole; you respond to me saying you’re doing too much to defend Final BY DEFENDING HIM EVEN HARDER. That’s doubling down, when you are called out for something only to do that very same thing in response.
But wouldn't that be normal? I have a view and so far it hasn't changed.
But anyway, you're right to say this is leading us no where.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I defended cobra and final aggressively last game @Jew D. Boy
they were both town and so was I because it came across as folks going for an easy lynch. Fuji was on my side then ,
the only particular person am suprised to hear this from is melon but she was scum last game. perhaps this change in her approach is because now she has a motive to avoid a mislynch unlike last game where it would benefit her.
I’m not knocking her defending Final so much as wondering why she STILL feels compelled to do so after me saying I think he’s town and NOBODY voting for him yet. Even you didn’t cling to Tobs to this extent.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
when he's scum he has also actively tried to push lynches
tbh you cant really read beta based on meta
sometimes he's inactive when he's town
sometimes he is.
Yea, I know.

It’s just a hunch.
Post automatically merged:

There is always a first time.
It’s Beta. He never changes :catsure:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But wouldn't that be normal? I have a view and so far it hasn't changed.
But anyway, you're right to say this is leading us no where.
That’s fine, you can express your views as often as you feel. I didn’t say doubling down was bad (although I definitely don’t know why you chose to do it), I would just like to come off Final for now. Do you think there’s anything to the Marimo case? Anything on Drago or Nat, the latter of whom Neutral is sussing?

Status
Not open for further replies.