[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yesterday was fucked, not gonna sugar coat that. Based on Drago’s flip, I’m assuming the following people are town until further notice:
Noctis (came after Drago a bit, ultimately backed off and called him town before the mislynch)
Nat (tussled with LC and acted in a way that seemed genuine when dispelling conjecture about Drago’s alignment
wordy (never really sussed him, was on track with Marimo)
Light (was on Marimo with me at Drago’s suggestion, never really doubted him, pushed Mel when she was on his case)

@Tris ...I don’t know where you stand. You mentioned believing Drago is town, but tried to back off when Mel pushed you on it. Considering where her loyalties likely lay, I see why she’d wanna push that narrative, but were you just hedging your bets?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE You mentioned thinking Drago wasn’t town quite a few times. Care to explain what led you to this now-proven-incorrect assertion?

Other than the ones I’m going to mention from here on out, I have you as neutral for the moment and either need to see more from or ISO you to get a better picture (except Marimo, who is DEFINITELY scum). If you’re quoted below this line, I don’t believe you’re town:

it's just my hunch not much to sharing.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Drago
I’m gonna need you to explain this today, sis. You got a pass yesterday, even though someone should have pushed you when you refused to explain then. You haven’t been active or provided enough in terms of tangible reads to skirt by again today.

Light and Melon and Drago are top suspects now

I was a believer from the start
Drago is dead, and I’d say Final is the primary suspect. You’re not looking good either.
Drago is acting suspicious
Out of absolutely nowhere, no context or evidence, just straight bandwagoning. Sorry, pal, but you chose the wrong wagon.
Is he usually a decent scum hunter?
With the benefit of hindsight, this makes you sound scared, like you were worried someone like him could sniff you out. I believe you should be weary of me for similar reasons.

let's say we lynch drago, who is your next sus?
This wasn’t even on the table when you said it...Marimo had twice as many votes when you brought this up AND at the end. I don’t trust you at all right now.
He ain't giving me the strong townie vibes Jew is giving ...
There is no reason for you to trust him blindly... all he did is asking some questions and pushing mel hard, he says her lynch would be more beneficial than cinera's (Something I totally disagree on)
1- Cin is the only confirmed scum, he could be evil indie or worse a possible future maf for all we know.
2- Drago says by lynching mel, we get info. completely forgeting there's something called night actions which can give info too, plus, Mel can be a powerful townie role and it's such a waste to lynch her D1 especially when I don't see her interactions that important even if she flipped scum .... who did she defend, beta? fuji? me? the only thing she did is testing waters, something a lot of folks here didn't even attempt.
3- his reason for lynching mel is very fragile .... why did she go for cinera instead of marimo? then why don't you ask yourself why did Tris jump on every bandwagon (vote and argument) possible except for the so obvious beta one?

Drago should be considered null, he ain't doing magic.

the only two people I trust is Jew and someone I KNOW is town.
I thought he was town the whole time. You believe I’m town AND chided me for saying Drago should go if Mel flipped town. Why didn’t any of that convince you he’s on the right side of this game? Buddy, you know I fuck with you, but this is BAD...

JDB gives me town vibes, I'd think Drago or possibly NW (he's hard to read for me)
Give me a single reason why I should trust you either. Drago was on you like white on rice, and you know I had my own issues with your play independent of his reads. You sussed him in return, defended his biggest detractor Final, and had to be convinced to come around on his main other sus Marimo. Why did you have to be scum yet again, Mel??

VOTE LYNCH FINAL @Flower @krogothwolf
Unless someone has incontrovertible proof he’s town, or he actually does something useful, I want him gone today. Even if I change my vote throughout the phase, it’s likely to end right back on him. I don’t know how, Final, but you’re definitely responsible for this. On the slim chance you’re actually town, you actively misdirected a lynch and knowingly tunneled a confirmed townie all day. I’m not interested in seeing any of your bullshit memes or whatever absolute gibberish you feel like saying; YOU cost us Drago, and he’s always a much bigger help to town than you. It’s only by the grace of several scummy looking players that you avoided getting lynched D1...if I have my way, you won’t make it past D2.

So many dead townies...and way too many scum left...

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Tris ...I don’t know where you stand. You mentioned believing Drago is town, but tried to back off when Mel pushed you on it. Considering where her loyalties likely lay, I see why she’d wanna push that narrative, but were you just hedging your bets?
I just said that “Drago is town” and everyone was jumping on me because of that. I only thought that he was town. Didn’t know for sure but he didn’t gave me any reason to think otherwise.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
our lynch options are Cin,fb and marimo

anyone else?
I think we can wait on Cin; FB needs to get gone, and Marimo does too. Either of them gets my support today.

I just said that “Drago is town” and everyone was jumping on me because of that. I only thought that he was town. Didn’t know for sure but he didn’t gave me any reason to think otherwise.
Well, you were right, and I’m willing to believe you on this. I know you were jumped for saying one thing, so I understand backing off under that much opposition. Between Marimo and Final, which one do you think should be handled today?

Yesterday was fucked, not gonna sugar coat that. Based on Drago’s flip, I’m assuming the following people are town until further notice:
Noctis (came after Drago a bit, ultimately backed off and called him town before the mislynch)
Nat (tussled with LC and acted in a way that seemed genuine when dispelling conjecture about Drago’s alignment
wordy (never really sussed him, was on track with Marimo)
Light (was on Marimo with me at Drago’s suggestion, never really doubted him, pushed Mel when she was on his case)

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE You mentioned thinking Drago wasn’t town quite a few times. Care to explain what led you to this now-proven-incorrect assertion?

Other than the ones I’m going to mention from here on out, I have you as neutral for the moment and either need to see more from or ISO you to get a better picture (except Marimo, who is DEFINITELY scum). If you’re quoted below this line, I don’t believe you’re town:

I’m gonna need you to explain this today, sis. You got a pass yesterday, even though someone should have pushed you when you refused to explain then. You haven’t been active or provided enough in terms of tangible reads to skirt by again today.

Drago is dead, and I’d say Final is the primary suspect. You’re not looking good either.

Out of absolutely nowhere, no context or evidence, just straight bandwagoning. Sorry, pal, but you chose the wrong wagon.

With the benefit of hindsight, this makes you sound scared, like you were worried someone like him could sniff you out. I believe you should be weary of me for similar reasons.

This wasn’t even on the table when you said it...Marimo had twice as many votes when you brought this up AND at the end. I don’t trust you at all right now.

I thought he was town the whole time. You believe I’m town AND chided me for saying Drago should go if Mel flipped town. Why didn’t any of that convince you he’s on the right side of this game? Buddy, you know I fuck with you, but this is BAD...

Give me a single reason why I should trust you either. Drago was on you like white on rice, and you know I had my own issues with your play independent of his reads. You sussed him in return, defended his biggest detractor Final, and had to be convinced to come around on his main other sus Marimo. Why did you have to be scum yet again, Mel??

VOTE LYNCH FINAL @Flower @krogothwolf
Unless someone has incontrovertible proof he’s town, or he actually does something useful, I want him gone today. Even if I change my vote throughout the phase, it’s likely to end right back on him. I don’t know how, Final, but you’re definitely responsible for this. On the slim chance you’re actually town, you actively misdirected a lynch and knowingly tunneled a confirmed townie all day. I’m not interested in seeing any of your bullshit memes or whatever absolute gibberish you feel like saying; YOU cost us Drago, and he’s always a much bigger help to town than you. It’s only by the grace of several scummy looking players that you avoided getting lynched D1...if I have my way, you won’t make it past D2.

So many dead townies...and way too many scum left...
on drago but it was more in line with questioning why he would bring up a lynch and not give reasons himself but left it to other folks to explain. Had a vote on mel but was" too lazy" to try and push a case even though he was so convinced. it didnt sit well with me. But he wasnt my primary case yesterday, just among the people I argued with.
Gianfi was but he was also town.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
tfw guilty until proven innocent.
If I tell you I forgot how to act like a townie would you believe me? :gokulaugh:

Look, I didn't believe Drago was town because he latched onto something I had explained previously. He let it go, but it doesn't mean I was gonna trust him as town right away, that would be sus as fuck. As I clearly stated yesterday, I could be wrong about him, and it is not indicative of our factions. Now, you were certain his or my flip will say something about the other, I'll let you make your decision.

Anyway I was wrong, I didn't read him well at all.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hmm if the lynch was redirected it means Marimo might have a strong role tbh. This doesn't seem like something scum can use often. So that means they had to use it to save him which probably means that he's the leading role or something like that.

FB is hella sus too. He posted a smirk reaction yesterday even after he saw Drago's town flip iirc.

Someone should take care of Beta and I'd like to lynch Marimo so I'll be voting for him.

Vote lynch @Marimo_420 @Flower @krogothwolf

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Between Marimo and Final, which one do you think should be handled today?
Marimo

I still think Beta is town. He is unhelpful for sure but he think he is town (I’m saying this from how he acts) and another mislynch wouldn’t benefit us at all. Though he doesn’t look good because not only Drago but Queen is gone too. And Beta sussed both of them.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Relax you're all taking reading my absence a little bit too far.

I didn't want to beef neutral with an shitty eassy so I dipped from WG for a bit.

So looks like the lynch got redirected. I have no such powers.

I will read back the pages and see if I've got anything to go on. However, what I will say is the people who strongly sussed me or put me in major doubt will be the true scums. You also have to look out for people who bandwagoned on me suddenly, or for no apparent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.