Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
VOTE LYNCH NATALIJA
trust me on this guys.
I dont think i have to explain why but it isnt based on reads
thats all I can say.
That answers my question...I wanna trust you in spite of the shit with Drago, so you better not be fucking us after a four townie death night :lusalty:
Oh so Lanji has something on Nat. Too bold to fake it imo. He knows he'd be gone if Nat doesn't flip scum.

Unvote

Vote lynch Natalija
Precisely how I feel, and you’ve given me townie vibes since the Marimo thing began.

Vote Lynch Natalija

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
rng really biased you hasn't it :sadgrin:
unvote
Vote Lynch Cinera
Why did you vote me?
:choppawhat:

@Cinera what opinion you have on Melon and for what reason you think Marimo can't be lynched
Every other ability that has been activated has given us a write up, but the ability that caused Drago to be Lynched didn't give us a write up. I can think of two causes for this:
  1. The ability that caused Drago to be Lynched was a passive ability.
    • Passive abilities don't get write ups.
  2. Writeups aren't given under extenuating circumstances.
    • Perhaps a writeup for a lynch redirect would spoil the game, but I would expect to at least see "[???} used [???]" if the host simply didn't want to disclose the effect of the ability.

It seems more likely to me that it's the first option.

If it was indeed a passive ability, then it most likely belonged to Marimo himself. This suggests it's something that would happen again if we tried to Lynch Marimo. We could test it out, but I'm hoping our Vig (we would definitely have a Vig (maybe multiple) if there are Lynch immune players) takes care of him instead.

@Natalija, @Noctis, @Jew D. Boy: I don't understand the case against Melontonin.

careful who you vote nat
lol
you were warned
natalija is scum. awfully certain
I dont think i have to explain why but it isnt based on reads
thats all I can say.
Noted.

Vote Lynch @Natalija.

If Nat flips Town, we would Lynch you tomorrow.

I would appreciate if you checked out Jew D. Boy next.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That answers my question...I wanna trust you in spite of the shit with Drago, so you better not be fucking us after a four townie death night :lusalty:

Precisely how I feel, and you’ve given me townie vibes since the Marimo thing began.

Vote Lynch Natalija
Aye. This is a good lynch imo. If Nat flips town then Lanji is top sus and will most likely be our target for the next lynch. If she flips scum we go back and look at her interactions. She was heavily on Melon and Marimo now which might indeed clear them.

N

Noctis

Why did you vote me?
:choppawhat:

Every other ability that has been activated has given us a write up, but the ability that caused Drago to be Lynched didn't give us a write up. I can think of two causes for this:
  1. The ability that caused Drago to be Lynched was a passive ability.
    • Passive abilities don't get write ups.
  2. Writeups aren't given under extenuating circumstances.
    • Perhaps a writeup for a lynch redirect would spoil the game, but I would expect to at least see "[???} used [???]" if the host simply didn't want to disclose the effect of the ability.

It seems more likely to me that it's the first option.

If it was indeed a passive ability, then it most likely belonged to Marimo himself. This suggests it's something that would happen again if we tried to Lynch Marimo. We could test it out, but I'm hoping our Vig (we would definitely have a Vig (maybe multiple) if there are Lynch immune players) takes care of him instead.

@Natalija, @Noctis, @Jew D. Boy: I don't understand the case against Melontonin.

Noted.

Vote Lynch @Natalija.

If Nat flips Town, we would Lynch you tomorrow.

Fair enough, I think I agree with leaving Marimo to Vig and I'll explain my case on melon as well

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Do this if you want, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE ...I think other people need to be checked more than me, but I got nothing to hide :blush:

For me, it was attacking Drago all day long and defending Final. Since you don’t see those actions the same way I do, you probably won’t care for this logic either :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.