[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wordyworm

@Seraphoenix and @NeutralWatcher you're reluctant to leave Marimo to a vig because you think he might be too powerful (whether due to his abilities or others') to get taken down by a vig?

@Lanji, shouldn't we get the big fish first and then see what happens? Or do you think leaving Nat to vig is a worse idea?
I'm still voting Nat for now, but I want to make sure I'm understanding all this correctly. If we have a better case against Marimo, and more urgency to lynch instead of vig, you're asking A LOT of us when you say to trust you. Do you have anything else against her that's concrete?

@Seraphoenix and @NeutralWatcher you're reluctant to leave Marimo to a vig because you think he might be too powerful (whether due to his abilities or others') to get taken down by a vig?

@Lanji, shouldn't we get the big fish first and then see what happens? Or do you think leaving Nat to vig is a worse idea?
I'm still voting Nat for now, but I want to make sure I'm understanding all this correctly. If we have a better case against Marimo, and more urgency to lynch instead of vig, you're asking A LOT of us when you say to trust you. Do you have anything else against her that's concrete?
according to my info
nat is big fish
marimo is scummy based on read however.
Post automatically merged:

I understand am asking alot guys
but we dont get the chance to set it right often
if we are dealing with more than one mafia faction
its potentially why we have to get this one right
and nat might be in one, marimo in the other.

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.