[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Melon/Jew/Lanji/Neutral all seem a little aggressive, but I'm waiting to see how they react and argue with each other.
Agree with everything except Cin, but I understand your reasoning with him. I think this is funny, as the last couple of hours have been nothing but Mel/LC and Neutral/me, all of which has now been amicably resolved with Cin as the remaining main suspect :gokulaugh:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
What's your thought on Rhea?

Doesn't look like this is her first game. She didn't want to share information regarding reactions she got when you asked her.

This is big news.
I wanna say she's probably like Seth, a little bit scared of how much to reveal.

I'll need to see more of her to conclude anything. She seems to have voted Drago which is not a bad choice tbh but without an explanation, that vote has no value.

W

wordyworm

Hey, how do you guys keep track of who's said what? I feel like starting a spreadsheet here, lol. Does anyone have a notetaking system they use that they might share with me? Or are you all just winging it bc you know each other so well?

Agree with everything except Cin, but I understand your reasoning with him. I think this is funny, as the last couple of hours have been nothing but Mel/LC and Neutral/me, all of which has now been amicably resolved with Cin as the remaining main suspect :gokulaugh:
Yeah, I was writing my post as that was playing out, so I missed some of it. But can I ask why you suspect Cin over Marimo?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hey, how do you guys keep track of who's said what? I feel like starting a spreadsheet here, lol. Does anyone have a notetaking system they use that they might share with me? Or are you all just winging it bc you know each other so well?

Yeah, I was writing my post as that was playing out, so I missed some of it. But can I ask why you suspect Cin over Marimo?
For the first part, a lot of us just know how the others have played based on mutual experience. I’ll admit I used to type out observations on the notes app in my phone just to keep my own thoughts straight; beyond that, you just kinda read and feel your way through the first few rounds.

For the second part, I think Cin made an actual slip and has not covered for it well. I see the case on Marimo, even helped make it to an extent, but a lot of that is more circumstantial than what I view as a more concrete thing with Cin. I’ll support a lynch on either barring future developments, but at the end of the day, my vote will likely be on the former.

He’s acted a little weird and his absence isn’t doing him any favors, but all of that could be said just as fairly about Cin. Why don’t you support going with him? Why does it *have* to be Drago for you?
I would bet on Cinera to be a third party, my priority is set on Dragomir, who I firmly believe to be part of a Team.

It makes sense if we take into account Cinera's statement about surviving this game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would bet on Cinera to be a third party, my priority is set on Dragomir, who I firmly believe to be part of a Team.

It makes sense if we take into account Cinera's statement about surviving this game.
Well, we agree that Cin is likely indie. Who do you think is on this supposed team with Drago? Marimo is another popular sus, but that started with Drago asking what people thought about him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All Marimo did in this game was blatantly posting fluff.

So that can either be depicted as null read or anti-town worst case.
All you did in this game was fluffy posts and trying to slide into new players dms.

Scum for life.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
All Marimo did in this game was blatantly posting fluff.

So that can either be depicted as null read or anti-town worst case.
True, but you’re convinced that Drago is scum, and he’s the one who pointed some of us in Marimo’s direction. You think he did this to deflect? Or do you buy that Marimo could actually be scum?

All you did in this game was fluffy posts and trying to slide into new players dms.

Scum for life.
It's called practical player my friend. But I haven't fluffed at all 🤔

I'm attempting to solve the game. So far I have been voting Dragomir for the stated reasons and as soon as I will figure out likely buddies I will push for them indisputably

These things take time of course, or else you are just blindly hitting your head onto a piece of rock
Post automatically merged:

True, but you’re convinced that Drago is scum, and he’s the one who pointed some of us in Marimo’s direction. You think he did this to deflect? Or do you buy that Marimo could actually be scum?
It can go either way. Dragomir is an experienced player and he is wholly aware how easily it is possible to deceive Town. So I won't fuss on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.