I find your reason very weak mate.
this post here doesnt give much either.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry... Disregard my last posts i can't read LOL i thought lanji wrote that mb
mel why are you mentioning me
:milaugh:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
You said you don't understand what happens on D1 ... cool, I get it, I had the same problem last game (WCI) when i subbed in for fuji and found out it is a no info dumping game, remember what I did? I remained quite until I got a better grip on things ... you, on the other hand is saying you don't understand D1 yet you give opnions about potential scum/townies .... and when asked about your posts, you reply, (I didn't mean it that way) (I misunderstood), (I'm New) .... Decide now if you understand or don't understand the consequenses of giving thoughts/reads/opinions on DP1?
Where did I say that I don't understand D1? I always add my thoughts on D1 one and don't make entire new reads.

You might misunderstand something there. I have been always playing like this.

Me giving opinions about potential scums/townies could give a reaction and also might be able to help.

Because you guys are misunderstanding literally EVERYTHING I say.

I said only once that I'm fairly new and that was to you because I never played a game with a survivor in it.

"I misunderstood" was only Neutral's case. I didn't get what he wanted from me. And I already explained this like 100 times now.

Just read my freaking posts man.

What does this have to do with anything? Also, you said it wrong.

Huh? What are you saying?
entrance post being genuine is subjective . does yours sound genuine?
I would respect it a lot more if you just said if he's inactive and thats his meta
like I said
light and jdb had a better analysis than you who brought up marimo's lynch.

I find that sus.

lol gianfi from tris to drago now without a reason
def not a town player
you go this dp
mate

Why? You got something on him?
he likely does not
saving his own ass
look at the vote tally .

Where did I say that I don't understand D1? I always add my thoughts on D1 one and don't make entire new reads.

You might misunderstand something there. I have been always playing like this.

Me giving opinions about potential scums/townies could give a reaction and also might be able to help.

Because you guys are misunderstanding literally EVERYTHING I say.

I said only once that I'm fairly new and that was to you because I never played a game with a survivor in it.

"I misunderstood" was only Neutral's case. I didn't get what he wanted from me. And I already explained this like 100 times now.

Just read my freaking posts man.
I'm giving you a break Trisy, I perfectly understood you, I have a hunch I will regret this but whatever, I can give you the benefit of the doubt since others confirmed it's your playing meta.

D

Dragomir

I would respect it a lot more if you just said if he's inactive and thats his meta
like I said

I find that sus.
I explained why his entrance post wasn't genuine to me in the later post that you posted.

I don't care if they had a better analysis than me. His entrance post was bad and that was what sparked my initial suspicion on him. The only reasons that I suspect Marimo is cause of his inactivity and entrance post. What Jew and Light said was a nice case but I don't really agree with it. I quoted it to show what the reasons for suspecting Marimo was alongside mine.

like I said

I find that sus.
Lol this is crazy. You realise that it matters most who brought it up first? It's easy after that.

If you're town, you're so off again. If you're scum, well... You're wagoning on Drago suspicion right now.

:milaugh: I love you, you gotta play more with us.

Yes, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now, even though I think he's scum. Cinera, Marimo and Melonscum are better lynch options.
you still mad at me nat
place that vote on me again tommorrow

if you have the balls.
:zosleepy:
Lol this is crazy. You realise that it matters most who brought it up first? It's easy after that.

If you're town, you're so off again. If you're scum, well... You're wagoning on Drago suspicion right now.
wagoning how ?
by asking questions
havent even placed a vote . what are you talking about. I called out gianfi for doing the same thing .

Status
Not open for further replies.