[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah, I know. What I meant is that my vote for 1 person is almost pointless if I'm not looking for evidence because 5 people already voted someone and he'll be lynched right?
Well you should have some reason for voting for someone, regardless of the current tally. Someone might ask you later why you didn't vote for your suspect later down the line when you had suspicions.
nat its sad to see you go this way
spite lynching now ?
not like an informer at all.
Wait, is Nat also part of the Gifter informers?:whitepress:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Or they were trying to frame because I dipped from WG on Sunday.

Which seems like it worked because they've all got you fooled.
Either way, you were looking scummy based on your own behavior. Surviving the lynch just confirmed what we already thought, which is why we wanted to lynch you in the first place.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
OK. I saw that Rhea tagged me for something but that was solved I guess.

@Cinera I saw your post on JDB. I trust JDB as of now. I'll take a look at him again if I have the time but so far I have no reason to distrust him. He's been more than willing to help out town and is one of the leading people of town.

And Nat's getting desperate lmao. That tells me we are on the right track.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Either way, you were looking scummy based on your own behavior. Surviving the lynch just confirmed what we already thought, which is why we wanted to lynch you in the first place.
OK, I must admit that is very true.

Go for it. The faster I'm out of this thr better it is for town. Redirect should be on CD, the ability shouldn't be that op.

That Redirect does make me look bad, so you should try lynch me ASAP.

If you don't, it might be avaliable on D3 and we will end up repeating this cycle.

You and everyone sus me because it will be redirected on the third day and they will keep using me as a scapegoat.

Then I will finally die on the 4th day. Or kill me now.

Regardless whatever happens you should look at people who started the bandwagon against me first.

Status
Not open for further replies.