[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I must admit that is very true.

Go for it. The faster I'm out of this thr better it is for town. Redirect should be on CD, the ability shouldn't be that op.

That Redirect does make me look bad, so you should try lynch me ASAP.

If you don't, it might be avaliable on D3 and we will end up repeating this cycle.

You and everyone sus me because it will be redirected on the third day and they will keep using me as a scapegoat.

Then I will finally die on the 4th day. Or kill me now.

Regardless whatever happens you should look at people who started the bandwagon against me first.
not this dp
but will look into it for sure
can count on that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
OK, I must admit that is very true.

Go for it. The faster I'm out of this thr better it is for town. Redirect should be on CD, the ability shouldn't be that op.

That Redirect does make me look bad, so you should try lynch me ASAP.

If you don't, it might be avaliable on D3 and we will end up repeating this cycle.

You and everyone sus me because it will be redirected on the third day and they will keep using me as a scapegoat.

Then I will finally die on the 4th day. Or kill me now.

Regardless whatever happens you should look at people who started the bandwagon against me first.
...Are you just straight up admitting that we’re right about your allegiance? Telling us it may be an option again on D3 is extremely telling. By the way, I’m one of the folks who first started your wagon, so I won’t be looking at myself as I’m positive I’m town :myman:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
...Are you just straight up admitting that we’re right about your allegiance? Telling us it may be an option again on D3 is extremely telling. By the way, I’m one of the folks who first started your wagon, so I won’t be looking at myself as I’m positive I’m town :myman:
Idk. It's an assumption Jew how is that telling?

And yes I'm not only directing that to you, I'm directing it to everyone. Idc if you think you're town, everyone else should look into it once I finally die.

Was the bandwagon flimsy? Was it just based on inactivity when countless others were inactive? Did the latter people jump on me for no reason?

Don't matter what you say either I know you can also play a pretty scum game.
Post automatically merged:

I'm also saying only look at dp1 btw. I know I look like shit post day 1, so that can be forgiven

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Idk. It's an assumption Jew how is that telling?

And yes I'm not only directing that to you, I'm directing it to everyone. Idc if you think you're town, everyone else should look into it once I finally die.

Was the bandwagon flimsy? Was it just based on inactivity when countless others were inactive? Did the latter people jump on me for no reason?

Don't matter what you say either I know you can also play a pretty scum game.
Big assumption to make after saying nothing for most of the game AND a failed lynch on you...that’s not the kind of thing you just toss around without inside knowledge of the mechanic, and I’m not sure how else you’d know that without having seen it in your scum PM. I welcome anyone to look at my allegiance at night, although I think there are better candidates. The inactivity was the smallest part of your case; talking about new folks not being scum immediately set most people off, but for me, it was you buying into the Big News thing - it was clear from the start it wasn’t a mechanic that fit into this game, so by doing it, you’re basically saying you don’t wanna be modkilled, which leads me to believe that’s because you’re scum. New players wouldn’t know to ignore it, and pretty much anyone with a little experience railed against it right away...except for you. This wasn’t damning by itself, but it sure didn’t help your case in my eyes.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Big assumption to make after saying nothing for most of the game AND a failed lynch on you...that’s not the kind of thing you just toss around without inside knowledge of the mechanic, and I’m not sure how else you’d know that without having seen it in your scum PM.
Once again I'm making an assumption, but yes we can either vote me right here, right now or you can lynch me on day 3 where I will probably be made scapegoat again idc.

it was you buying into the Big News thing - it was clear from the start it wasn’t a mechanic that fit into this game, so by doing it, you’re basically saying you don’t wanna be modkilled, which leads me to believe that’s because you’re scum.
Who genuinely wants to be mod killed for not following guidelines??? I'm following the set standards so I must be scum? Ok.

:giogio:

talking about new folks not being scum immediately set most people off,
Well that's on them, and that's on me. If that set you off mb but I was never scum for my first game, and I haven't ever seen any new scum players straight off the bat.

New players wouldn’t know to ignore it, and pretty much anyone with a little experience railed against it right away...except for you.
New players wouldn’t know to ignore it, and pretty much anyone with a little experience railed against it right away...except for you.
I'm pretty sure alot of folks still followed it tbh including old players like NW, Queen etc who have a 1000x more experience than me but all right.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Once again I'm making an assumption, but yes we can either vote me right here, right now or you can lynch me on day 3 where I will probably be made scapegoat again idc.

Who genuinely wants to be mod killed for not following guidelines??? I'm following the set standards so I must be scum? Ok.

:giogio:

Well that's on them, and that's on me. If that set you off mb but I was never scum for my first game, and I haven't ever seen any new scum players straight off the bat.

I'm pretty sure alot of folks still followed it tbh including old players like NW, Queen etc who have a 1000x more experience than me but all right.
Watching NW and Jew playing is like. Ok ok. Just don't write an essay in one reply cause I'd get lost:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
People are lightly sussing Neutral as well, and Queen didn’t do anything else to set people off. Again, not the main reason, but combined with the rest of your meta, certainly made you look worse.

By the way, you’re not being lynched today. You can stop talking about it like it’s happening again, it doesn’t make you look any better.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You really need to improve your scum game.
I'll try when I am scum again. Unfortunately for you it's all townie over here this game.

I'd ask for some tips on the scum game but well here we are. Caught red handed Nag.

and I haven't ever seen any new scum players straight off the bat.
Kakegurui game. My first game, your first game. I was scum.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
People are lightly sussing Neutral as well, and Queen didn’t do anything else to set people off. Again, not the main reason, but combined with the rest of your meta, certainly made you look worse.

By the way, you’re not being lynched today. You can stop talking about it like it’s happening again, it doesn’t make you look any better.
I'm tallking about that because bare people sus me, and mafia are used it to their advantage.

If I'm still not gone come dp4 then that means the rest of town are fucked
I'll try when I am scum again. Unfortunately for you it's all townie over here this game.

I'd ask for some tips on the scum game but well here we are. Caught red handed Nag.

Kakegurui game. My first game, your first game. I was scum.
Oh didn't realise that was your first game mate, thought you played mafia on the regular?
You and Cinpei roped me into this. Don't lie

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oh didn't realise that was your first game mate, thought you played mafia on the regular?
You and Cinpei roped me into this. Don't lie
Nope. My first game. I played a turbo or two before that, but that is nowhere the same. Scum in my first game. So I am not sure why you would be under the impression that new players cannot be scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.