[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Do the Mafia have any info about the abilities of the town users?
Depends. If mafia has role that can investigate player including player's passive/active abilities then it's possible. If not then mafia doesn't know town passive/active abilities. They only know their fellow mafia passive/active abilities.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Who's Sally?
:choppawhat:

If Cin is an indie who can kill
I can't. I've told you what my wincon is already.

@Cinera I saw your post on JDB. I trust JDB as of now. I'll take a look at him again if I have the time but so far I have no reason to distrust him. He's been more than willing to help out town and is one of the leading people of town.
Lamperouge dear, I'd like if you took a second look at him. Or is he your Scummate?

t was you buying into the Big News thing - it was clear from the start it wasn’t a mechanic that fit into this game, so by doing it, you’re basically saying you don’t wanna be modkilled
Why would a Town player want to let themselves be modkilled?
:choppawhat:

I mean I have Scum locked @Marimo_420, but not wanting to get modkilled is not at all alignment indicative.

Because the users who were killed suspiciously had very useful abilities
This is Role Madness, it's likely that all players have abilities.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nah i was scum in my third full game, not counting the ones I've been subbed in for which were all town roles as well apart from the last game which I was finally mafia in.

I honestly didn't know.
I forgot the cat game sorry. You were indie in the throne game and mafia in the previous one.

Still a weird take tbh. But that's only a small part of the reason why you were being sused.

Lamperouge dear, I'd like if you took a second look at him. Or is he your Scummate?
I am not scum dear. I said I'll take a look if I have the time, but nothing has rubbed me the wrong way during the first read.

Status
Not open for further replies.