[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Go back and take a look at my and JDB's case on you. Both bring up points, and different ones. Plus the failed lynch on you.

Give me a rough idea of what page no and i will answer both of your queries.

Failed lynch? Read my response as well then which I have mentioned multiple times to Jew which you have read I'm guessing but do not bother aknowleging.

Again, why are both you and Jew so amdament it's scum trying to save, instead of them trying to frame me?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Give me a rough idea of what page no and i will answer both of your queries.

Failed lynch? Read my response as well then which I have mentioned multiple times to Jew which you have read I'm guessing but do not bother aknowleging.

Again, why are both you and Jew so amdament it's scum trying to save, instead of them trying to frame me?
Here you go.

@Dragomir So here’s what I found - Marimo comes in jovial like the rest of us, experiences some confusion on how the roles are picked after surmising that new players can’t be scum (not damning for him by itself), fends off a minimal sus from Fuji based on the same, complains about the big news like the rest of us (but still goes along with it), then asks what’s going on after only a dozen or so pages before dipping completely.

I think the RNG thing is benign enough, I didn’t really think about that my first few games. His explanation to Fuji, while anything but comprehensive, wasn’t so bad that it raised my eyebrows. What I do find interesting is that he wants to rail against the big news, but still includes it in every post.

We can probably assume without much trouble that Flower did that solely to fuck with us and it’s not a hard and fast rule, but some are doing it to hedge their bets against being modkilled so early on. Again, by itself, not indicative of much...but wouldn’t scum have the most to lose by not following the rules and thinning their ranks right off the bat?Marimo doesn’t have the luxury on going along with it because he doesn’t understand the meaning behind it like wordy/other newbies, nor is he following along with any old passive like Neutral normally does. I’m not entirely sold on your theory yet, but I’m coming around. He’ll need to do something soon to disprove us if he can.

Why do I feel like you’re just quoting my read back at me? I know it’s only halfway through D1, but this just tells me what I thought from earlier.
These are all of Marimo's posts.
The staring post gives me a non Marimo vibe. It's like he's trying to hard to make it known that he is town with the eradicate scum part. Feels a bit over the top, and non genuine. He wanted to make an entrance that would give off a townie vibe so that he could callback on it and assure that he would be viewed as town.

Then he moves on to discussing the game mechanics. Alright, first time bastard game and early on talks. But the part that stuck out to me was the newbies not being mafia just because they are new. A bit too forced. I was scum in my first game, and I am sure plenty of others here have been too. It's possible that one of the first timers is Marimo's mate and he wanted to clear the suspicion off them with a comment like that.

Then this part about explaining that he thought that new players wouldn't be mafia is also weird, since in Marimo's first game and my first game, the Kakegurui one, I was mafia, and as I said it was my first real game, not counting the turbo ones. So Marimo has already encountered first time players as mafia but he seemed to be perplexed at that notion now. Like I said, it's highly possible that he is scum and one of his mates is a first time player.

The 4 subsequent posts are mostly fluff, expressing his gratitude which to an extent is fine since the post he was responding to when saying thanks or welcome were posts for that. The nope I am town post was to Fuji who questioned him about what I stated above, that is the chance of one of the newbies being his scum mate. That's a fact post I guess was dedicated to JDB's joke lynch of Bogard post.

In the next batch of posts he talks about the this is big news thing. Ostensibly protesting against it or expressing his annoyance with it. As well as giving an explanation to Wordy, I believe, on why people are dissatisfied with it.

Here he's wondering about what's going on and what we have, seemingly testing the room to see what's going on and at which direction this could go with a push.

And here again explaining some stuff about the emote.

Continuing from the above seemingly testing the room post, unfortunately for him the answer he receives is that Beta is susing Drago, which let's be real, hinging on Beta's sus and reasons for susing someone is an unwise decision to put it softly, especially if one is scum.

To summarize.
> Opening post feels too forced and out of place, trying to get town cred early without doing much.
> Tries to steer away sus from newbies, ostensibly due to the fact that he might be scum and his mates one of the first time players
> When asked why says he thought newbies wouldn't be mafia, when in the first game both of us played, I was scum and it was my first time, hence he's acquainted with that concept.
> The rest of his posts are mostly fluff, with some explanations about the big news emote, and that one post that feels like testing the waters.
> As mentioned above, that post does not bode well for him since FB is the one susing Drago at the time, and as previously stated backing on FB's suses is not a good idea.

For now I am going to vote for him.

Vote lynch @Marimo_420 @Flower @krogothwolf

N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe if the write up is real, it's some kind of post restriction. She can't post at certain phase.

Isn't this similar to TAC passive in Cat Warriors game where he can't post on even day?

So is Melontonin town or not since this post restriction is a nerf for mafia.

Maybe if the write up is real, it's some kind of post restriction. She can't post at certain phase.

Isn't this similar to TAC passive in Cat Warriors game where he can't post on even day?

So is Melontonin town or not since this post restriction is a nerf for mafia.
Scum might be able to fake a write up though. So that it seems like she is town cause she has a restriction.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Who's Sally?
:choppawhat:

I can't. I've told you what my wincon is already.

Lamperouge dear, I'd like if you took a second look at him. Or is he your Scummate?

Why would a Town player want to let themselves be modkilled?
:choppawhat:

I mean I have Scum locked @Marimo_420, but not wanting to get modkilled is not at all alignment indicative.

This is Role Madness, it's likely that all players have abilities.
You agree with me on Marimo and still think I’m scum??
:okay:
Post automatically merged:

@Melontonin has vanished from the game!
Excuse the fuck outta me??

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I've said all I've said already for the big news thing and the new scum thing. If you don't belive me that's up to you.

> As mentioned above, that post does not bode well for him since FB is the one susing Drago at the time, and as previously stated backing on FB's suses is not a good idea.

I don't get what you mean this though?
Post automatically merged:

newbee scum*

Status
Not open for further replies.