[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So Melontonin is Nunally? Which faction is Nunally and is she scum?
I don't know. This seems like an OVA or something. I don't remember it in the anime.

Nunally is Lelouch's sister. But she doesn't help him at all. Doesn't really know about what he's doing. She would be town or some neutral type imo. Scum definitely not.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyway, since this is a bastard game I'm not too sure what will happen if I have the most votes. Even if it's not a full one, I'm still feeling odd about what's going to happen next.

@Noctis you asked me to say I am town, but you don't seem to have changed your mind about me. Can you just give a few words about this.
I have to check with hosts before I answer this.
I just mean I don't know what could happen by end of day.
Even if I'm not most voted your pride's already gone boy :catcry: by the end of the game you'll know.

I am talking about this. ^

Vote Count with Day near end.

Light: Natalija.
Tris: Natalija.
Tobi: Cinera.
Seraphoenix: Marimo.
Marimo:
Ali: Natalija.
Lanji: Natalija.
Natalija: Lanji
Silverfire:
Jew D. Boy: Natalija.
Finalbeta: Marimo.
RedGloverKing:
Seth: Natalija
Cinera: Natalija.
Rhea: Melon.
Midnight Delight: Natalija.
Noctis: Melon.
Melon: Natalija.
Wordyworm: Natalija.
NW: Marimo.

Natalija: 10
Marimo: 3
Melon: 2
Lanji, Cinera: 1

(Please tell me if I missed anything.)​

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How much longer till phase ends? I want to go to bed knowing the result for a change.
Only 10 minutes as at this message.

@Lamperouge dear do you have any idea on which roles would know Nunnally's character?

Alternatively, if Nat knows Mel's character, then Nat and Mel are probably Scum buddies (or Nat is investigative Scum).

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
> As mentioned above, that post does not bode well for him since FB is the one susing Drago at the time, and as previously stated backing on FB's suses is not a good idea.

I don't get what you mean this though?
I missed this.

I mean that your post was testing the waters to see who is being sused at the moment but since it was Drago and it was FB susing him, you wouldn't be able to push in that direction since no one would follow a lynch that FB wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.